Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Predictions: WBO Welterweight Title Fight, Timothy Bradley vs Amir Khan?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bradley TKO's khan at this point...unless khan has added a new world record to his sprint...

Comment

Always wanted to see this fight, would have been better when they were both at 140 but its interesting. I can see it actually being quite a messy fight at times, Bradley slipping and ducking Khan's shots which will lead to holding. I think Khan will just do enough from the outside and hang on to a UD with Bradley coming on strong. Both guys will have their moments, and I can see both of them getting hurt at some point.

Khan has more to gain in my opinion, which is why I think Tim has never taken the fight.

Comment

I've always thought Khan would win this. Bradley did not fancy this fight back in the day for a reason. It would probably be close, like a 7-5 decision.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
          his dec vs. algieri wasn't evrn clear
          Khan always struggles against taller fighters. I said that before the Algieri fight that he might struggle because he doesn't have a height or reach advantage.

This fight would probably look a bit like Khan-Peterson which I thought Khan won. And Bradley isn't as big as Peterson or won't be juiced up.

Comment

This would be a good fight....I hope Bradley kicks Amir's ass...

Comment

Close fight hard to call. But all in all, I have to go with Timmy right now.
              Bradley has fought way better competition lately, Khan hasn't, plus Khan has been inactive over the last couple years since getting slept (for the 2nd time). Tim has been hurt and rocked, but never KO'd and that says a lot based on recent opponents (Manny 2x, JMM and Ruslan). Could you see Khan surviving those fights without getting KO'd?
              They won't fight anyway. Khan should fight Porter, Thurman or Brook.

Comment

Bradley by decision. Khan ain't crap! Less than.

Comment

When did the Pacquiao-Crawford fight become a done deal? Arum promotes Bradley and Oscar promotes Khan. They say the feud is over but you still rarely see them matching their fighters into each other. I think Bradley is a smarter, tougher and has a higher work rate than Khan. If Khan has an edge in speed it's a slight edge. Bradley is a better boxer. I though Bradley looked great and I realize Rios's sorry showing may have been part of why he looked so good. I thought Khan looked terrible against Algieri. He failed to hurt a guy Pacquiao dropped 6 times and Algieri gave Khan hell and hurt him a time or two.Bradley was hitting pretty hard in the Rios fight and maybe he could knock Khan out. To be safe I voted Bradley wins a ud. Bradley won every round from Peterson who out pointed Khan. Bradley has the better record because he is the better fighter.

Comment

Bradley has been against speed in Manny Pacquiao.. and he's been in against power in provodnikov. He's the far superior inside fighter. Khan's hope would be to stay on the outside and try to out quick him but Bradley is well schooled, and would find a way to a reticent khan's chin. Only way to beat a versatile doberman like Bradley is take it to him and Khan will be too tentative protecting that chin. That would be Amir's downfall. Bradley would get in on him and bradley would hurt him.

Bradley ko..75% sure

Comment

Still a very interesting fight,one of the best that can be made

Comment

Working...
                      X