Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ward returns Smith's weight fine

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ward also said that "Paul's got a family and a life and he needs to live another day so It was good they stopped the fight"

Ward has a heart and conscience and is a hell of a good guy, that is very obvious. He is classy.

Comment

That's nice of ward, but he kinda had to do it being the son of God and all

Comment

Not surprised at all, that's who he is!
        I can't see why anyone would dislike Ward!

Comment

I'm glad Ward is back. Very classy.

Comment

That's great. That is a very generous thing for Ward to do. Canelo also returned a similar large amount of money when Baldomir had to pay him for being overweight. It shows a lot of class for Ward and Canelo to give back such a large amount of money to a fellow boxer when they could keep it. Very few boxers would be this generous and Ward has my admiration for doing this.

Comment

Off point but my favorite fighters to watch are= Floyd, Rigo, Ward, Pac, Crawford, GGG, M.Garcia, Gonzalez, Lara, Kovalev, Thurman, Spence, Loma, Frampton, &Canelo!
              Only the first three are in order!
              Boxing is much more enjoyable when you don't hate anyone and like different styles!

Comment

that's good....

Comment

so it's okay to be 4.4 lbs heavier than your contract weight
                  strange sport this boxing is really

Comment

Classy move and nice guy.

Comment

Ward is a good guy, i met and spoke with Ward before and he stayed and chatted with me for a while and was very chill with me, but why give the money back? Smith was unprofessional coming in way over weight, he was fairly penalized. Don't understand why he's giving back the money. I must be more of a cynical assh0le than Ward.

Comment

Working...
                      X