No announcement yet.

Question about college

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dabuu View Post
    I used to be in honors writing/ reading classes in high school.

Im just be chillin on here, no need to take grammar serious..ya feel me
    I apologize for coming off agressive

You're a good poster IMO, just bothers me when people on here use bad grammar

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      I apologize for coming off agressive

You're a good poster IMO, just bothers me when people on here use bad grammar
      LOL...preciate it.....I just type how i really talk, I try not to sound too ghetto like i did b4 my other account

Comment

i want to go to college right but i havent been in school for like 5 years...how hard will it be to get used to actually using my brain again???

Next question.....Whats up with the women? I want to smash hella white woman/ Asians....seeing that i never see them that much where i live.
        Stick to watching tranny **** idiot.

Comment

I was gonna go to community college 1st....then transfer to university
          This is the right choice ^^^. Make sure whatever university you transfer to accepts all the general ed classes you take as well as anything that might be relevant to the major you choose.

This will save you money and you will still get the paper from UNIV.

Community College is a little harder to pick up friends and women then Univ. Just use classes wisely. Understand that a lot of people in your classes don't know anyone in the class either. Buddy up to some chicks, do group projects them and ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
            Stick to watching tranny **** idiot.
            LOL....tranny ****? dat was random

Comment

LOL....tranny ****? dat was random
              http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=641843

You forget

Comment

Originally posted by Da Machine Doe View Post
                This is the right choice ^^^. Make sure whatever university you transfer to accepts all the general ed classes you take as well as anything that might be relevant to the major you choose.

This will save you money and you will still get the paper from UNIV.

Community College is a little harder to pick up friends and women then Univ. Just use classes wisely. Understand that a lot of people in your classes don't know anyone in the class either. Buddy up to some chicks, do group projects them and ****.

Yeah...i feel u....

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
                  LMAO.......that dont mean i watch it.....actually i gat the idea of that thread from the two guys on here that openly love trannys Oasis and that other guy

And damn bruh....U the first to red K me....dats messed up . lol

Comment

I dropped out of 9th grade at 15 years old, and went to a community college 4 years later. Everything was good except math. English writing was flawless, not an accomplishment but my prof wanted me to volunteer to help the other students with their essays and I did, I felt useful for once. Reading was a breeze of course. I tested out of having to take any Reading classes.

Math was horrible, a nightmare but I eventually put in a lot of effort to pass it by myself, no tutoring. Tutoring was very uncomfortable.

Try Youtube lessons on certain math subjects you don't understand. Also your college's website should have resources to help you with math, mine has a LOT and they were very, very handy for me, especially for finals review. I practiced like about 7 different math finals of prior years. After I finished the exam I knew I passed and I knew which one's I had wrong, I had 5 wrong and knew which one's they were. I am terrible at math and damn near aced the test just because of 2 weeks of studying and being hermit in a my man cave.

Point is, I had 4 years away from any schooling and made it through half way so far, now i'm going to a 4 year college. I'm thinking Baruch or Hunter(NY).

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                      I dropped out of 9th grade at 15 years old, and went to a community college 4 years later. Everything was good except math. English writing was flawless, not an accomplishment but my prof wanted me to volunteer to help the other students with their essays and I did, I felt useful for once. Reading was a breeze of course. I tested out of having to take any Reading classes.

Math was horrible, a nightmare but I eventually put in a lot of effort to pass it by myself, no tutoring. Tutoring was very uncomfortable.

Try Youtube lessons on certain math subjects you don't understand. Also your college's website should have resources to help you with math, mine has a LOT and they were very, very handy for me, especially for finals review. I practiced like about 7 different math finals of prior years. After I finished the exam I knew I passed and I knew which one's I had wrong, I had 5 wrong and knew which one's they were. I am terrible at math and damn near aced the test just because of 2 weeks of studying and being hermit in a my man cave.

Point is, I had 4 years away from any schooling and made it through half way so far, now i'm going to a 4 year college. I'm thinking Baruch or Hunter(NY).

Like i said....i was in honors reading/ writing...scored 4's on my exams.....its the math im scared of....but i will just take some time and focus.

Comment

Working...
                      X