No announcement yet.

H*mosexuality is getting out of control in The Netherlands

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wazaa 5.0 View Post
    Great reply. But she doesn't wear a scarf or burka (yet).

Sometimes I still think to myself "what if". What if she hadn't seen that disturbing scene? Would she have a different look at life now? It is really hard to measure how big of an impact it had on her. Especially considering we have never talked about it and we never will. I wonder whether she has forgotten it or she has it buried in a deep and dark place inside of her.
    that's the key right there; let the media form her views because the men in her life will just not care enough about her to relay their opinion on such hard to talk about matters. good job, you.

Comment

Only tough behind ur laptop. In real life, avoiding even eye-contact cus that f*ggot-effect is already in you.

But let's stay on topic shall we.
      Eye-contact is the closest thing you've had with a woman. I hope your parents pick you the ugliest woman alive.

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
        that's the key right there; let the media form her views because the men in her life will just not care enough about her to relay their opinion on such hard to talk about matters. good job, you.
        She already knows how the rest of the family thinks about h*mosexuality. Trust me. She is a very smart and good girl.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
          Eye-contact is the closest thing you've had with a woman. I hope your parents pick you the ugliest woman alive.
          They won't. I already told them I wanna go climb the mountains in Peshawar in search for my future wife. They say the most beautiful women in the world are located there.

Comment

Thanks for the retaliatory karma embed of some little girls holding the Pakistani flag.

It was really cute for the 2 seconds I looked at it before opening my mod cp and removing the embed.

Can you do that with yours?

Comment

People secure enough in their heterosexuality shouldn't and mostly don't give two chits about whether other adults are ****sexual or bisexual.

It's scientifically proven that the most ****phobic amongst us are more aroused by gay scenes than non ****phobes.

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
                Thanks for the retaliatory karma embed of some little girls holding the Pakistani flag.

It was really cute for the 2 seconds I looked at it before opening my mod cp and removing the embed.

Can you do that with yours?

plz unban my original account bro.

Comment

Originally posted by Booty Dew View Post
                  People secure enough in their heterosexuality shouldn't and mostly don't give two chits about whether other adults are ****sexual or bisexual.

It's scientifically proven that the most ****phobic amongst us are more aroused by gay scenes than non ****phobes.
                  I'm h*mophobic and I've got very heterosexual genes in my blood. So how do you explain that?

Comment

plz unban my original account bro.
                    Only if you're willing to publicly admit that you're gay and spend way too much of your personal time thinking about other men's penises and **** cavities.

Do that and you'll get your account back.

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
                      Only if you're willing to publicly admit that you're gay and spend way too much of your personal time thinking about other men's penises and **** cavities.

Do that and you'll get your account back.
                      I'm not g*y

Now give me my account back.
                      Last edited by wazaa 5.0; 06-04-2014, 11:03 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X