Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'That's what his *ss gets' - Tim Bradley rips Manny Pacquiao and praises Marquez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dfasdfsdfdfsdfsdf

Comment

I dont like Bradley but I dont think what he said was ridiculous at all its true Pacquiao should have fought Bradley again IMO he chose to fight JMM a fourth time which didn't disappoint me but obviously did Bradley and he had reason to be disappointed

Comment

yep i agree with Tim. He should have called Bradley and took the easy fight again!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
          Timmy frontin'!!!...he know Marquez ****ed up another solid pay day for him by icing Pac...Bradley-Marquez would be good though
          Marquez wants no part of that bro..Nacho is a smart man,if we ever see those two meet..It will not be very soon imo..

Which I gotta say,if Marquez is still fighting and not retired,I'm calling him out on..

Comment

Damn Bradley is hateful as hell lol

Ever since robbing Pacquiao has this guy done anything except talk **** about other fighters?

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
              He's right though...that's what Manny gets! He thought he could finally get a victory over a 40 year old, blown up lightweight and got KTFO.
              Exactly. LOL at those people, do you really think Pacquiao chose Marquez because he was more deserving? He chose him because he thought at 40 years of age he would finally get that KO win and the fighter of the decade belt to screw Floyd of his rightful dues. Evil doings BACKFIRE, allot. That's all she wrote.

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
                bradley took the first 2 rounds and he EASILY took the last 3 by outboxing pacquiao who was exhausted from punching air at that point. that's 5 rounds right there. i gave pacquiao the 2 close rounds that occurred during the mid rounds which ultimately won him the fight. the judges might've seen those close rounds differently hence why bradley has the W. it was a damn close fight and their scorecards reflected that. then again i'm probably one of only a few to rewatch the fight. it seems a lot of people who have pacquiao by shutout are going off on fight night emotions rather than plain objectivity.
                I scored the fight to the best of my ability and I have seen it and scored it several times since then and my score is always the same. The vast majority of fans and experts alike had it a one sided win for Pacquiao and that includes Mayweather Sr. who is hardly a Pacquiao fan. If you thought it was a close fight I respect your opinion but I don't agree with you.
                The poll I read after the fight showed only one boxing writer out of 37 asked thought Bradley won with the rest favoring Pacquiao. The fan poll showed about 19 out of 20 had Pacquiao the winner.

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
                  bradley took the first 2 rounds and he EASILY took the last 3 by outboxing pacquiao who was exhausted from punching air at that point. that's 5 rounds right there. i gave pacquiao the 2 close rounds that occurred during the mid rounds which ultimately won him the fight. the judges might've seen those close rounds differently hence why bradley has the W. it was a damn close fight and their scorecards reflected that. then again i'm probably one of only a few to rewatch the fight. it seems a lot of people who have pacquiao by shutout are going off on fight night emotions rather than plain objectivity.
                  On press row cards there were more 11-1 for Pac than 7-5 Pac + draw + Bradley win, combined. That says whitewash.

http://boxrec.com/media/index.php/Ma...imothy_Bradley

Comment

Originally posted by Ericd314 View Post
                    ----------------------------------
                    Can you please send me the link, or source, to where PAC beat Bradley by a wide decision.....Last I checked Bradley won a split decision vs PAC, so when did the rematch take place?

And don't tell me "we all know PAC really won" cuz that answer is no we don't, the fight was close and PAC didn't do anything overly impressive, coulda went either way but TB got the decision because of his body work in the late rounds.

But if you find that rematch of PAC winning a wide UD pls send it to me.......I'll wait!
                    Why didn't you make that point in the threads about Rios Abril, or PWill Lara, or Chavez Whittaker? Some of us more experienced boxing observers recognize the fact that robberies happen in boxing.

Here's a link to the tremendously one sided press row cards. Notice the average is 117-111, which qualifies as wide:

Among the experts above, 121 scored the bout for Pacquiao, 1 scored the bout a draw, and 1 scored the bout for Bradley.

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
                      On press row cards there were more 11-1 for Pac than 7-5 Pac + draw + Bradley win, combined. That says whitewash.

i saw a closer fight in the replay but i still had pacquiao winning. why are you fixated on fight night press row cards and popular opinion all of a sudden? correct me if i'm wrong but, weren't you one of the guys parading up and down the street with a slowmo replay of pac-marquez IV?

Comment

Working...
                      X