No announcement yet.

Belfort vs Bisping... who takes it?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Belfort vs Bisping... who takes it?

I want to say Vitor... but he may be a little over the hill and I think Bisping can decision him.
    Only way Vitor takes this is if he can put his punches together and ends it.
    Thoughts?

Vitor by late ko, he will eventually catch bisping, isn't this fight for andersons mandatory?

Comment

Bisping makes some odious striking errors that a guy like Belfort will take advantage of. This will come down to whether Bisping plays it smart and takes this to the floor every chance he gets. His wrestling has been pretty decent since the Kang fight.
      I'm really rooting for Vitort though. I think he's capable of beating Silva in a rematch. Unfortunately, Weidman will wrestle either to a decision.

Comment

Originally posted by SAN D13GO VILLAN View Post
        Vitor by late ko, he will eventually catch bisping, isn't this fight for andersons mandatory?
        Off the top of my head I think it is.
        Vitor needs to put his punches together if he wants to win

Comment

Probably Bisping. Vitor just seems to hesitant nowadays, when he throws with conviction he is a beast but he is past his peak, dude has been in the game for about 15 years as a pro? He does not have the best stamina either, I mean cutting to 185 for a guy who carries as much muscle that he does is pretty difficult (look at his cut vs Anthony Johnson). A Vitor at his peak would beat Bisping handily but right now Bisping takes it. Too much workrate, his striking works..he does not have that one punch power but its not like he has no power (ask Sonnen for example).

Looks like a good fight though, both strikers. Vitor has to start off strong, if he lets Bisping get comfortable it's game over...he could try and just take him out at the start..catch him cold.

Comment

As much as I love watching Vitor, I gotta agree he's past his best and Bisping takes this one, probably a late stoppage or decision. I'm thinking Silva's next challengers will be Bisping and then Weidman. If Silva really goes through with this 10 fight deal, he should just work his way down the top 10 contenders list and call it a career, starting with Bisping or starting with Belfort if he wins, then going to Bisping, Weidman, all the way down.

Comment

I think Vitor is long passed his prime. I'll bet 1 billion point on Bisping, if anyone wants that bet pm me.

Comment

Originally posted by -Jay- View Post
                I think Vitor is long passed his prime. I'll bet 1 billion point on Bisping, if anyone wants that bet pm me.
                Might do that if I can find time to figure out what this points system is about and what I can use them for.

Comment

Belfort,by a knock out

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                    Bisping makes some odious striking errors that a guy like Belfort will take advantage of. This will come down to whether Bisping plays it smart and takes this to the floor every chance he gets. His wrestling has been pretty decent since the Kang fight.
                    I'm really rooting for Vitort though. I think he's capable of beating Silva in a rematch. Unfortunately, Weidman will wrestle either to a decision.
                    Once again, Bisping flails out at strikes in a sort of "get away from me" way instead of blocking, and gets KTFO. That was awesome. I rarely take joy in someone's defeat, but after hearing him **** talk AGAIN, I couldn't be happier seeing that kunt get floored.

Vitor keeps evolving, unbelievably enough. Really didn't expect those kicks to do anything but get him taken down. The guy is one of the few old schoolers who have managed to stay relevant. Major props to the Phenom!

Comment

Working...
                    X