Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Mayweather Jr deserve the p4p #1 spot?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brother Jay View Post
    It really doesn't matter where you have Floyd ranked.

Because at the end of the day, neither Pac or Marquez can beat him in most minds and definitely in the minds of the odds makers.

So put Floyd's asss at #20 if it makes you feel good.

It really makes no difference.

As long as Floyd is #1 at WW and #1 at jrmw, you mother fcukers can play chutes and ladders with P4P rankings for as long as you like.

It all boils down to who you fight and what rank they had when you did.

Pacquiao was never even a top 3 WW and he sure as hell wasn't a top 10 jrMW.

And Marquez finally got his **** together and won a match. And now somehow that is supposed to diminish Mayweather's status?

Please.

And don't get me started on Ward.

I love Ward, but he completely pulled a mannyweight on Dawson.

All of you that sit up here and say Pacquiao used catchweights to do this and that are the same mother fcukers who neglect to mention that Ward's biggest win to date came at a mannyweight.

At least I'm consistent in this regard and am not playing favorites. If Floyd pulled that ****, I'd call him out in a minute on it.

And for those who might argue that Dawson isn't the cornerstone of Ward's nomination into the top 2, then are you saying Ward is #1 for beating Froch and Kessler?

I just like things to be consistent and make sense. Maybe someone can explain it to me.
    Manny invented catchweights or have they been part of boxing since the sport began? You should read all of your posts since saturday...you may come to the same conclusion as the rest of us here, you are a nobhead and a painfully cheesy bumsniff. Watching you jump from thread to thread yesterday with a boner and spodge all over your boxers is one of the funniest things I have seen since I joined this forum!

Comment

Working...
    X