Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Alexander: What is So Special About Kell Brook?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by komodo View Post
    Yeah nutz as in, you know, take Kells 'nutz' out of your mouth.

Like I said it's a 'pick em' fight. I hope Kell can pull it off though. This fight will tell us a lot about him.
    Yes, it's pretty obvious what you meant... But it's not like I've been celebrating Brook's ability to high heaven, is it? I just questioned a so called Englishman's use of an Americanised phrase.

Comment

Originally posted by right hand jab View Post
      Yes, it's pretty obvious what you meant... But it's not like I've been celebrating Brook's ability to high heaven, is it? I just questioned a so called Englishman's use of an Americanised phrase.
      It wasn't aimed at you mate. Offensive terms don't show up on your posts in NSB that's why you get around to using terms like 'nutz' and 'fuk' in order for them to show up. But you probably knew that.

Comment

Wizard King=ignorant fool.
        By the way, it's "Brook" and not "Brooks"... Lol!...You moron.
        Thats all you got clown To dam butthurt to think of something original.

Comment

Originally posted by wizard king View Post
          1400 posts and you know not a single thing about boxing.
          You represent everything that is wrong with internet forums.

Comment

Originally posted by wizard king View Post
            "Buthurt"... Lol!... Is that really all you have for me?
            A moronic American, (that in all probability, struggles to spell his own name) having the temerity to challenge an educated Englisman on his usage of words. Irony of all ironies. Dear oh dear!!!

Comment

Originally posted by komodo View Post
              It wasn't aimed at you mate. Offensive terms don't show up on your posts in NSB that's why you get around to using terms like 'nutz' and 'fuk' in order for them to show up. But you probably knew that.
              I know plenty of things. That's the advantage of possessing a good head on your shoulders, and I know that "nutz" is an example of unnecessary usage of American slang. So please don't pretend that your so called softening of the word, had anything to with a genuine concern on whether your post would be accepted.
              Here let me show you what I mean: If you believe the sh#te you've been spouting, you must be nuts, nuts, nuts!

Comment

I love all th0e Devon hate on here. I can't wait for him to school Brook just like he did Maidana and Bailey, two guys a lot of people on here thought would KO Devon.

Then Devon will go on to fight another tough fight and get no credit for his win over Brook or for taking on another top guy.

As for what's special about Devon? For starters I think his hand speed and chin are top level.

And for those saying it's a 50/50 fight, I can't see your logic. Devon is faster, he's a proven champion level fighter, he has one of the best chins in the sport, he has very under estimated power, his accuracy is probably equal or better than Brooks, and I would argue his foot speed and movement is better than Brook's as well. Remember guys, Brook hasn't fought anyone yet so you have to take his performances lightly. Devon looked spectacular against the likes of Witter and Urango, guys who are levels above anyone Brook has been in the ring with. Hell, I would argue that if you compare Devon's early career to Brook's now Devon appears to be the fare better guy. But, hey sometimes I forget liking Devon is a sin on this site. However, I digress

How many top European fighters who come over and fail does this site need to see before we stop believing Euro hype and wait for a guy to actually prove himself before we crown them "special", "elite", or the "future of the sport". Maybe after Devon whoops Brook's azz people on here will start to take a step back when assessing guys who have fought literally NOBODY, but I doubt it.
                Last edited by turkas; 12-06-2012, 05:05 PM.

Comment

I know plenty of things. That's the advantage of possessing a good head on your shoulders, and I know that "nutz" is an example of unnecessary usage of American slang. So please don't pretend that your so called softening of the word, had anything to with a genuine concern on whether your post would be accepted.
                  Here let me show you what I mean: If you believe the sh#te you've been spouting, you must be nuts, nuts, nuts!
                  How about you take your head out your azz, azz, azz!

Pretending like you're not influenced by anything other than what goes on in your own county, unless you leave in a cave offcourse (wouldn't be suprised if you did).

You watch American boxing, American movies/tv shows, listen to American music but all off a sudden you're offended by 'American slang' GTFOH with your dumb ****.

Comment

I'm sorry but devon alexander is average at best. brook is nothing special either but I hope he wins. alexander quit vs bradley after not doing anything for 9 round n got 2 gifts at home vs.kotelnick n especially vs matthysse

Comment

Originally posted by Pr23 View Post
                      I'm sorry but devon alexander is average at best. brook is nothing special either but I hope he wins. alexander quit vs bradley after not doing anything for 9 round n got 2 gifts at home vs.kotelnick n especially vs matthysse
                      If by gifts you mean he came out ahead in a close fight with Matthysse and he beat Kotelnick in a fight that basically everyone ringside thought Devon controlled then I agree.

Comment

Working...
                      X