Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pele calls Anderson Silva pathetic, scumbag, liar.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Personally i dislike Anderson for the same reasons i do Jon Jones. Both seem fake and doucheeee.
    Give me a Nick Diaz over those anyday.

With that said there's no denying Andersons a beast and i think he would beat everyone at middleweight. For sure the GOAT mw in his prime.

Comment

If this guy hates Silva so much, why doesn't he sign with the UFC and just fight him in the Octagon already? I'm sure Dana wouldn't mind seeing a good grudge match. I guess since Anderson is middleweight champion, Pele would have to earn a title shot, so he could earn one or it could just be a non title fight at some kind of catchweight.

Comment

Originally posted by Cloud View Post
        I thought you meant Pele as in the footballer lol.
        Originally posted by TR vs. GB View Post
        there is only one PELE the footballer no one else knows who this guy even is
        i thought the same when i saw the thread. theirs only one pele and hes knowing all over the world.

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
          It's shameful that I don't know who some guy from a sport I don't watch is? When the footballer dies, someone is going to say RIP Pele, then I'm going to check to see if Jose Landi-jons is still alive...
          Doesn't really matter to me if you know pele the football player and whether you like football. But it is probably worth pointing out that pele is possibly the most famous sportsman in the history of sport with only possibly Ali and Tyson offering any competition. Maybe Beckham now too I guess.

Comment

Silva won't score 1000 goals.

Comment

Working...
            X