No announcement yet.

Point deductions for excessive hand shaking

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Point deductions for excessive hand shaking

From now on the fighter who initiates the handshakes will get a point tacked off. We need to put an end to excessive hand shaking it is pussifying our beloved violent sport. the only time you touch gloves is when the ref gives the instructions before the fight.

the commision needs to put this rule in effect

Comment

lol..the other guy should just punch him like floyd did..and like maidiana tried to do with khan

Comment

For the love of good it's an athletic compatition not a fuking bar brawl. Seriously you people are now complaining on sportsmanship whats next ringcard girls? Fuk you people are stupid!!

Comment

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
          For the love of good it's an athletic compatition not a fuking bar brawl. Seriously you people are now complaining on sportsmanship whats next ringcard girls? Fuk you people are stupid!!
          yes i am complaining about excessive sportsmanship. i dont pay to watch a ****ing hand shaking festival. i watch this sport to see 2 athletically superior beings attempt to crack each others skulls open.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
            lol..the other guy should just punch him like floyd did..and like maidiana tried to do with khan
            lol true...problem is manny is such a nice guy that he wouldnt do that lol

Comment

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
              Final round, opening bell, after the ref takes a break for head clash/warning, even after an intense round is acceptable.

When you're circling one over for a set amount of time? No it gets frustrated. As far as I'm concerned it is the white flag on Shane's part as I didn't see him pulling that stuff against Margarito.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
                yes i am complaining about excessive sportsmanship. i dont pay to watch a ****ing hand shaking festival. i watch this sport to see 2 athletically superior beings attempt to crack each others skulls open.

Then go to bum fights.com because 9 out of 10 boxing matches neevr end up that way.

Comment

What about after accidental head butts and low blows? They do need instant replay tho for questionable knockdowns.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
                    From now on the fighter who initiates the handshakes will get a point tacked off. We need to put an end to excessive hand shaking it is pussifying our beloved violent sport. the only time you touch gloves is when the ref gives the instructions before the fight.
                    lmao, they need to call it the Mosley rule. I can just see it now...

Ref calling fighter to center of the ring and singling to the judges... "one point, for Mosley-ing the opponent"
                    Last edited by p4p-champ; 05-09-2011, 07:30 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X