Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you all think of Dwyer's Gambler Advisor posts?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bierstadt View Post
    He's no Nostradamus. He just analyzes all the fights mathematically if you will, but that leaves no room for all the unexpected stuff that happens, and in my opinion that's where all the money's to be made. i.e. Cintron jumping out the ring, etc. If you can predict that, you'd be a millionaire.
    No one is Nostradamus, but if you remeber, DJ was the favorite in that fight and Pirog was not at all known in America, to make a pick like that, even saying the round, that takes some serious skill. I wonder what his record is. He ofcourse leaves himself some room by giving the straddle option but that seems to be a smart play in either case.

Comment

Originally posted by WladIsTheChamp View Post
      He is very calculatting and methodical, you can tell, but very knowledgable, I am going to start paying more attention to him, what site do you all use to bet most of the time? What are your top choices?
      5dimes has the most lines. Bodog's not bad either, a bit easier to use and more rookie friendly, but their odds are most of the time worse than 5dimes'.

Comment

Originally posted by SILVA View Post
        He's okay he's not as amazing as people think, I mean he picked Roy to beat Calzaghe
        He almost did though... if you remember, he knocked Calzaghe down, Calzaghe came back and totally dominated after that but still..

Comment

Originally posted by Bierstadt View Post
          5dimes has the most lines. Bodog's not bad either, a bit easier to use and more rookie friendly, but their odds are most of the time worse than 5dimes'.
          any problems with payouts? I heard bodog had a problem with that in the past..

Comment

He went against the crowd with his pick on Margarito to beat Manny. That was despite knowing how Margo looked in his last two fights prior to facing Pacquiao.

Especially after watching his performance against Roberto Garcia?

That was a very peculiar bet in my opinion. I don't believe he actually bet real money against Manny unless he placed an arbitrage bet on both fighters to win it.

Comment

He was saying there was no way Abraham-Froch goes the distance. Put your money on a KO, he said!

Most of his predictions are incorrect, but he deletes the YouTube videos with the wrong ones!
              Last edited by The Hammer; 12-04-2010, 09:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by WladIsTheChamp View Post
                any problems with payouts? I heard bodog had a problem with that in the past..
                I don't use it often, so it was mostly small amounts and no problems with that. Once you hit large numbers everyone's a little more reluctant to part. Bodog is very reputable though, and I doubt they'd want to tarnish their reputation, so you play it safe by going with the big dogs. I would read some reviews online (especially the negative ones) for both books. Depositing money is tougher than getting it out.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom Fighter View Post
                  He was saying there was no way Abraham-Froch goes the distance. Put your money on a KO, he said!

Most of his predictions are incorrect, but he deletes the You tube videos with the worng ones!
                  That's not true Tunney, he has never deleted a video, they're all on there.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom Fighter View Post

Most of his predictions are incorrect, but he deletes the You tube videos with the worng ones!
                    To be honest nobody expected Abraham to perform that badly. But the smart man's bet would've been AA ko and Froch decision.

Comment

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
                      He went against the crowd with his pick on Margarito to beat Manny. That was despite knowing how Margo looked in his last two fights prior to facing Pacquiao.

Especially after watching his performance against Roberto Garcia?

That was a very peculiar bet in my opinion. I don't believe he actually bet real money against Manny unless he placed an arbitrage bet on both fighters to win it.
                      LOL, seriously? Never mind then...

Comment

Working...
                      X