Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats this stupid Talk about Marquez fighting Cotto,Clotty, and Hatton to get Pac?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats this stupid Talk about Marquez fighting Cotto,Clotty, and Hatton to get Pac?

Why in the blue hell does Marquez who has been the only person in the last 5 years to make Pac look human have to prove himself worthy of fighting Pac again? And why does he have to beat welterweights to earn a shot at Pac?

Let me ask all you stupid fuking ******s something who did De la hoya, Hatton, Clotty, Cotto, and Margarito beat to get a shot at Pac? Oh Marquez can be the only man to fight on even terms with Pac in 5 years and then goes on to win the lineal LW title and he still has to prove himself worthy of a shot at Pac. But De La Hoya just had to beat Stevie Forbes, Hatton just had to beat Malinagii, Cotto just had to eeek out a win against Clotty, Clotty just had to give away a fight to Cotto, and Margarito just had to beat Robert Garcia.

But Marquez "only" beat the 3 best LW's in his division and 2 of them were only 7+ years his junior and not to mention actually winning his second fight with pac on one judges score card.

Sorry but some of you people are just downright stupid!

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
    Why in the blue hell does Marquez who has been the only person in the last 5 years to make Pac look human have to prove himself worthy of fighting Pac again? And why does he have to beat welterweights to earn a shot at Pac?

Let me ask all you stupid fuking ******s something who did De la hoya, Hatton, Clotty, Cotto, and Margarito beat to get a shot at Pac? Oh Marquez can be the only man to fight on even terms with Pac in 5 years and then goes on to win the lineal LW title and he still has to prove himself worthy of a shot at Pac. But De La Hoya just had to beat Stevie Forbes, Hatton just had to beat Malinagii, Cotto just had to eeek out a win against Clotty, Clotty just had to give away a fight to Cotto, and Margarito just had to beat Robert Garcia.

But Marquez "only" beat the 3 best LW's in his division and 2 of them were only 7+ years his junior and not to mention actually winning his second fight with pac on one judges score card.

stfu queer i have only seen one poster say that Marquez should beat all of Pacs ww opponents to fight Manny. We were discussing how Marquez would do against Pacs opponents at ww not saying he has to fight them to get a shot at Pac.

Comment

I would explain to you but your IQ is just too ****ing low...

Comment

goddamn dude, did you just literally take the sarcasm that i saw in some threads?

Comment

Originally posted by borikua View Post

i dont blame him, he probably got pistol whipped when he was a boy.

Comment

You make it sound that the LW division now is the same as it was in 2008 when you had Pac, JMM, Valero, Guzman, Casamayor, Campbell, Diaz, Funeka, Khan, Prescott..

There's a reason why Diaz (2010 version) and Katsidis are ranked high in that division now.. Its because that division is now depleted..

Comment

Originally posted by mikemurni View Post
              You make it sound that the LW division now is the same as it was in 2008 when you had Pac, JMM, Valero, Guzman, Casamayor, Campbell, Diaz, Funeka, Khan, Prescott..

There's a reason why Diaz (2010 version) and Katsidis are ranked high in that division now.. Its because that division is now depleted..

Regardless have any of Pac's recent opponents done anything better or more noteworthy? No!

Everyone is complaining that pac only fights guys coming of a loss well is marquez coming off a loss? No!

Comment

Originally posted by borikua View Post
                Blah Blah Blah another cop out excuse from a silly Island Rat who has no clue how to defend his own bullshhit theories.

Comment

I hear you loud and clear i could of wrote something but i said **** these *******s they are just to dumb JMM has earned his shot to fight Pac more then shot Mosely
                  Last edited by solo20; 12-03-2010, 12:54 PM.

Comment

Regardless have any of Pac's recent opponents done anything better or more noteworthy? No!

Everyone is complaining that pac only fights guys coming of a loss well is marquez coming off a loss? No!
                    Cotto, Hatton.. Marg, Mosley,Clottey,Cotto were coming off loses against each other.. That's what happens when elite fighters fights elite fighters.. They are not exactly losing to bums..

Comment

Working...
                    X