No announcement yet.

Pacquiao vs Margarito! the biggest scam

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xAUGUSTUSx View Post
    I don't mean fixed in that way. I mean fixed in the way it was matched up. The people behind the scenes know what's going on behind the scenes. This happens often in this sport. Believe what you want but it's becuase of people like you that they are able to do this over and over again.
    so you're not going to watch the fight? liar.

Comment

Obviously Arum already knows who the winners going to be on Saturday. He's already mentioning Mayweather again. I just can't believe a fight can be blatantly fixed in front of everyone like this. And everyone is clamoring to see a scam. Paquiao picked someone that he knows will take a fall. Why should Pacquiao take $30 million of boxing fans money to not even have to fight a real fight? They all know he's going to win. If I did'nt have to worry about actually losing I could go in there and let my hands go like that aswell. So could alot of fighters. What a scam this all is. The Tyson days are back I guess, but everyone's to turned on to realize the truth here.
      we'll see how margarito fights on saturday. if he fights like he did in the cotto fight - not fixed, if he throws very few punches somethings up. you cant really determine that though until fight night. until then, stfu kid.

Comment

Don't you realize people who understand the fights, people behind the scenes know when they make these fights who the winners are going to be. We are all suckers here. Khan and GBP know they are going to beat Maidana. Maidana probably knows it too.
        dude you should know that it's normal for any promoter and even the fighters themselves to sometimes predict who they want next.

Comment

Originally posted by lbson View Post
          we'll see how margarito fights on saturday. if he fights like he did in the cotto fight - not fixed, if he throws very few punches somethings up. you cant really determine that though until fight night. until then, stfu kid.
          unfortunately he'd be throwing very few punches since he wont know where to punch.

Comment

Working...
          X