No announcement yet.

Just drove over 3000 miles

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just drove over 3000 miles

Went all the way from Las Vegas to Oregon,then all the way down coast 1 to la and then to Mexico it was one hell of a trip,went to Yosemite and the Redwood Forest,camped on the beach in Oregon,and saw the Hearst Castle,plus much more,i am so glad i took this trip i really needed it,recharged my batteries and really pushed me to step my game up and live life a little more then i have been.

Impressive, you're a brave man going to Mexico.

Comment

Originally posted by Loony View Post
      Impressive, you're a brave man going to Mexico.
      Yea i cannot go to Cali without stopping through Tj,truthfully the shear cliffs on the 1 are much more terrifying then Mexico.

Comment

there you are mark ....i was wondering where you went.....glad you enjoyed the trip..

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
          Went all the way from Las Vegas to Oregon,then all the way down coast 1 to la and then to Mexico it was one hell of a trip,went to Yosemite and the Redwood Forest,camped on the beach in Oregon,and saw the Hearst Castle,plus much more,i am so glad i took this trip i really needed it,recharged my batteries and really pushed me to step my game up and live life a little more then i have been.
          Pictures or it never happened

Comment

Glad to hear you had fun and you came back safe. And it's nice reading that last part of your post. Well done lad.

Comment

Originally posted by BritishBoxing92 View Post
              there you are mark ....i was wondering where you went.....glad you enjoyed the trip..
              yea it was fun,being rich must fcking rule lol.

Comment

Originally posted by sikwatee View Post
                Glad to hear you had fun and you came back safe. And it's nice reading that last part of your post. Well done lad.
                thanks man definetly had some goodtimes.

Comment

How do you live in Vegas and function? I was out there twice, I'd be partying too much.

You ever been to Freemont Street around the block from the Stratosphere? That might have been one of the worst streets I've been on, makes the South Bronx look like Beverly Hills.

Comment

Sounds like good times.

Comment

Working...
                    X