No announcement yet.

elite boxers..how strong they are?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• elite boxers..how strong they are?

they dedicate their life to a sport that hit the **** out of each other.
    that sounds strong.but Somethimes I wonder how strong they are. Can I survive 2more round with cotto on the ring?
    Last edited by THE NAMELESS; 02-25-2010, 11:38 PM.

are you a natural welterweight?

Comment

Originally posted by ManniePhresh View Post
      are you a natural welterweight?
      ummm..i guess so.

Comment

One thing is for sure, they are in way better shape than the people that criticize them the most, the fans.

Comment

have you done golden gloves? do you have a strong core? have you ever been ko'd?

Comment

I'd say for an average adult,surviving 2 rounds with a fighter at the championship level is nearly impossible!!If uv never fought before,try hitting a punching bag for 3 minutes straight!!Now imagine that ur fighting a pro,while moving & taking heavy shots in return,bad times!!I'd say u probably have got to be naturally bigger(I don't mean like 5/10 weighting 195)I mean like some kind of athlete,like 6ft & 175,to be able to last 2 or more rounds against a championship level fighter!!

Comment

depends on your heart and willingness to take pain. say what you want but boxers throw punches just as you and i can, difference is they have dedication to stay in great shape throughout their careers.

Comment

No one who doesn't box is going two rounds with Cotto, that's crazy talk.

Comment

ive sparred alot of pro's.....

Comment

Originally posted by DR.ORGY View Post
                    ive sparred alot of pro's.....
                    Top pros? Because, Cotto is an elite fighter...

Comment

Working...
                    X