No announcement yet.

2009 Chicago Bears superbowl quest continues against the Cowardly Lions

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2009 Chicago Bears superbowl quest continues against the Cowardly Lions

We play these guys. This is gonna be an ass whuppin of epic proportions.

My humble and unbiased prediction.

Bears 48
    Lions 24.

We are going to be like a lone water buffalo against a lion one on one.

The result will be brutal.

Bears TKO 3rd quarter. (They may relax the first half to please and excite the fans)

A picture of our opponent, below.

Last edited by jreckoning; 10-04-2009, 03:05 PM.

poor lions.

this will be like hunting tamed lions fenced in at a wildlife reserve with a bazooka.

Comment

urban dictionary definition of lions.

Detroit Lions 77 up,

Chicago Cubs of the NFL. A Team that could have Jesus as quarterback and still will lose miserably. Used to have the greatest football player of all time, but still couldn't even get to the NFC championship
      Jesus back to pass... Throws it... But it's dropped by Roy Williams. Man the Detroit Lions suck

Comment

bears 48 lions 6

Comment

T-minus 53 minutes and counting until the beatdown.

Then a bye week.

Glorious times in Chicago. On the yellow brick road to the Super Bowl.

We'll definitely do it this year, while making it exciting for everyone.

Comment

It will be a blood bath. I don't think many people in Detroit will be watching though. We are to busy seeing if the Tigers can finish off their choke job.

BTW JR, college football is dead to me. The Spartans took my soul.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
              It will be a blood bath. I don't think many people in Detroit will be watching though. We are to busy seeing if the Tigers can finish off their choke job.

don't get jreck started on DA U.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Green View Post
                don't get jreck started on DA U.

I just ordered 2 new shirts, one orange and one green.

That was a tko 11 as the Hurricanes stole the overrated Sooners souls.

Bradford is lucky he didn't play. We would've kept the pressure on instead of letting up with him in there.

The swag is back.

And we play florida a and am next week. That's like Shane Cameron fighting Tua.

Instant ko.

It will be nice to see the scrubs play.

Ray Ray Armstrong is gonna be a future star. He was crackin those Sooners all night.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post

Ha, I don't know who I hate worse, the Spartans fans or the Wolverines fans.

Spartans fans are pretty dumb, but they are fun to party with.
                  They know how to do that for sure because that's all they do 24/7 for the eight years they take to finish undergrad.

Man, if the Tigers choke, that will be horrific. But at least they won't be the Cubs, and **** it up in the first round.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post

Ray Ray Armstrong is gonna be a future star. He was crackin those Sooners all night.
                    I remember last year watching some High School All Star game and seeing Ray Ray. He might be under the influence of cocaine but he is quite a character. Never could crack the great academic standards of our beloved Michigan University but he will fit in nicely at Da Poo. He will probably knife up someone in a few years. I got 20k on it!

Comment

Working...
                    X