No announcement yet.

Double standards of NSB Posters.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Double standards of NSB Posters.

Note: ...Floyd, Cotto and Pacquiao all three are my favourite fighters and people who have known me for the past 4 years at boxingscene know about my neutrality.

Lately I have seen being a fan of Floyd Mayweather is a big crime on this board, because of some of the things he has done. But I also see big time double standards of the posters here at NSB, who criticise floyd for something and then praise the other fighter for the same thing that was done by floyd.

I still see 2501 making his usual threads since 2006 of criticising floyd and his "stans" as he calls it. While I do agree some fans of floyd make his other fans look bad, but the same case could be made about every fighters fans starting from klitschko, calzaghe, cotto, pacquiao, margarito and obviously mayweather.

What I dont get is, the limits the users cross here, the desperateness to make mayweather look bad. For e.g. "Ah that gayweather sold 3000 tickets, cotto is the obvious bigger draw", Is it ****in possible that there might be something else into the story? The 3000 ticket story which is the one that they are desperately using now, which was only told to a BOXING WRITER, by someone. (This is what he posted himself, wow how credible by him.)

When Pacquiao fights Cotto, it is okay.

When Marquez fights Mayweather "Oh what a gayweather fraud **** that prick"

Note: Marquez started at 125, Floyd at 130, Cotto at 140 and Pacquiao at 106.

When floyd doesn't fight cotto "what a ducking pathethic fraud, **** him"

When cotto doesn't fight williams "oh he can **** off to heavyweights no one needs him, but cotto by 4th round bodyshot KO/TKO if they ever fight"

Cotto fans are following the same route as Mayweather fans, same could be said about the Pacquiao fans. But the point here is, no matter if their fans, OR FIGHTERS are committing the same mistakes, all eyes are always on "gayweather fraud" as they call it, and no matter what happens the new trend is criticise floyd and his fans while giving certain fighters a free pass, and their fans too.

it's not even worth it dude... people are completely detatched from reality and just believe what they want to due to their immense dislike of Floyd's personality (yes that's where 99% of the crap he gets on here stems from!)

Comment

Yup,so there is a tread about my boy the Punisher right,on comes a Cotto fan saying Quintana is his papi!!So there I am thinking then that would make Margarito Cotto's papi right,he did take two knees and qiut,at least the Punisher blew Quintana out of the ring in around 90 seconds in the rematch!!!

Comment

This was already explained by me, but I guess I have to explain it again. Marquez has never fought above 140, while Pacquiao has now fought at 147 and 140 and has looked great in those fights. That is why their is no reason for anyone to be upset at Cotto for fighting Pacquiao.

Do you understand now?

Comment

Originally posted by cruzan mario View Post
          Yup,so there is a tread about my boy the Punisher right,on comes a Cotto fan saying Quintana is his papi!!So there I am thinking then that would make Margarito Cotto's papi right,he did take two knees and qiut,at least the Punisher blew Quintana out of the ring in around 90 seconds in the rematch!!!
          It was me.

hahaha

In my defense the thread title was whats next for Paul Williams.

Inside the thread it said...Since none of these COWARDS at 147 will fight him?

I took the bait

I said.

Carlos "El Papi" Quintana.

Sorry if I hurt your feelings Cruzan I take it back
          Last edited by BOOMbip; 06-17-2009, 05:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BOOMbip View Post
            It was me.

hahaha

In my defense the thread title was whats next for Paul Williams.

Inside the thread it said...Since none of these COWARDS at 147 will fight him?

I took the bait

I said.

Carlos "El Papi" Quintana.

Sorry if I hurt your feelings Cruzan I take it back
            I know it was u baby,it did not hurt my feelings,I just felt the need to show it on the double standard tread thats all!!But the Punisher does murder Cotto though!!

Comment

Originally posted by ACHlLLES View Post
              This was already explained by me, but I guess I have to explain it again. Marquez has never fought above 140, while Pacquiao has now fought at 147 and 140 and has looked great in those fights. That is why their is no reason for anyone to be upset at Cotto for fighting Pacquiao.

Do you understand now?
              I think Cotto would have beaten Oscar and Hatton, but thats just me. I also think Marquez would have beaten Hatton at 140 and Juan Diaz/Casamayor would be tough fights for Hatton.

So what Im getting from you is Cotto (struggled with making 140 and is a natural 147) and Pacquiao (106 and above who has beaten DLH at 147 & Hatton at 140) is a totally fair acceptable fight, thats what your saying right? and while Mayweather-Marquez is totally unacceptable because despite Marquez at 135 beating the top 2 fighters of that time in Diaz and Casamayor has to move up 5-7 lbs. lol, pacquiao and floyd have moved 20 and 30 pounds respectively, people GROW in weight, you cant stay at one weight forever. Great fighters can adapt

You guys just find reasons, lol @ the desperate attempts to bash the one man you love to hate.

Comment

Being a Fruad fan is not a crime but it's laughable offense.

You can love Floyd with all of your heart and soul and make a shrine in his name for all we care,

we will just laugh at you while you *****S prance around and worship the so called golden calf.

Comment

People loves to hate Mayweather but it is his fault.

He is also a great fighter, but he is so hated that people just can't see it.

And definitely, i don't believe the 3k tickets history.

Comment

Working...
                  X