Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bare witness,reasons I don't support Floyd or Manny anymore.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No disrespect homie.. we already discussed this, but you know fanboys of both sides ain't tryin to hear none of it. But as a boxing fan, I want to see the fight no matter how ****ed up the situation was.

Comment

Originally posted by Di Bushbaby View Post
      I dig it,thanks!!

Let's just wait for Williams-Martinez as it's gonna be a brawl I'm sure.

Comment

Don’t chase away the noobies.

The last time I checked the name of the game in all sites is numbers. The more members and visitors there are the better. All sites started with a few core members gradually increasing its numbers by getting noobies to develop interest on their site. The interest grows and is converted to passion. That, I believe is what the admins of this site want.

I am pretty certain almost everybody here started with a single fighter as an idol before becoming a hardcore boxing fan. Sugar Rey Leonard was the first fighter that caught my attention; his grace in the ring mesmerized me and I became a fanatic bordering on idiocy. After SRL, I gradually transformed into a regular boxing fan. Not expert but in some way knowledgeable.

Whether you accept it or not, the Pac/Floyd rivalries created a lot of interest in an erstwhile dying sport of boxing. So let us try not to chase away the noobs. It is better to encourage them to a lively discussion, ask them to behave, and perhaps even better educate them. Be patient with them noobs.

Just an honest suggestion.

Comment

Originally posted by Tamis_Siensya View Post

Let's just wait for Williams-Martinez as it's gonna be a brawl I'm sure.

Oh yeah,can't wait for that 1 either!!

Comment

Originally posted by serv View Post
            Don’t chase away the noobies.

The last time I checked the name of the game in all sites is numbers. The more members and visitors there are the better. All sites started with a few core members gradually increasing its numbers by getting noobies to develop interest on their site. The interest grows and is converted to passion. That, I believe is what the admins of this site want.

I am pretty certain almost everybody here started with a single fighter as an idol before becoming a hardcore boxing fan. Sugar Rey Leonard was the first fighter that caught my attention; his grace in the ring mesmerized me and I became a fanatic bordering on idiocy. After SRL, I gradually transformed into a regular boxing fan. Not expert but in some way knowledgeable.

Whether you accept it or not, the Pac/Floyd rivalries created a lot of interest in an erstwhile dying sport of boxing. So let us try not to chase away the noobs. It is better to encourage them to a lively discussion, ask them to behave, and perhaps even better educate them. Be patient with them noobs.

Just an honest suggestion.
            This is actually an amazing post,I've never seen it from this angle,thanks for posting,real talk!!

Comment

This is actually an amazing post,I've never seen it from this angle,thanks for posting,real talk!!
              thanks Bushbaby for seeing it from my angle.

Comment

Originally posted by serv View Post
                thanks Bushbaby for seeing it from my angle.
                Yeah Chiquita Gonzales-Carbahal is what jump started my boxing fandum!!

Comment

Look up & down the front page!!Boxing fans or the imposters that call themselves that is why Floyd & Manny haven't fought already!!

In 1 tread Manny skills are far superior to Margarito's,the size doesn't matter,Pacman is more powerful!!

In another,how can you not like this fight??Margarito is soooo big,how can you criticize Pacman for fighting him??Your not a boxingfan if you do.Although team Pacman stated that feather fisted Yury Foreman was tooo big,hmmm!!

Then there's Floyd,that every time a legit threat shows up,it's vacation time!!

When a fighter shows up at a weight class you've campaigned in & fights a couple guys U never dreamed of fighting,then he's a cheater & needs extra **** above & beyond the normal,just to fight you,get real dude!!

Finally,Floyd made ex amount of dollars fighting Shane,well I must make more in my next fight or else!!

So what about the fighters that labor in the background??What about the guys that fight anyone put in front of them for less than half of those 2??A fellow poster once said that U can't be a real fight fan if U try to stream big money fights,or what seemed to me like if U don't support 1 boxer with everything he does!!

I love boxing,it's my favorite sport,right now I'm exited,the Punisher-Martinez 2,Marquez Khatsidis,Khan-Maidana,Alexander-Bradley & many more,exciting & meaningfull fights out there,these are the types of fighters & fights I support baby,they're fighting the best & it's cheaper on my pocket book!!

Good post.

Comment

Yeah Chiquita Gonzales-Carbahal is what jump started my boxing fandum!!
                    I remember that.

Comment

Working...
                    X