Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ANY undecided Pac/Cotto fan who hasnt made up their pick? lets discuss here..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by strugler View Post
    yeah right.......arguably the true welterweight champion(w/o plasterito) a tune up fight...............
    what can i say?

pac picks some good tuneups.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr._Pink View Post
      what can i say?

pac picks some good tuneups.
      i dont think you qualify to be on this thread..................mr pink........

Comment

i dont think you qualify to be on this thread..................mr pink........
        why?

let me stay.

i'll be good.

i promise.

Comment

sign me up for this thread

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
            sign me up for this thread
            I swear i read somewhere you pick Cotto?............unless you changed your mind................is it the weight?

Comment

I swear i read somewhere you pick Cotto?............unless you changed your mind................is it the weight?
              My main stance on this fight has pretty much been the fact that I dont like Pac making Cotto weigh 145...

But as far as who I think will win, I really dont know... Ive thought of every outcome and they all seem possible to me

Comment

I don't give a **** about this fight. Since we gotta accept it, I want Pac to win, but I'm pickin Cotto.

Comment

My main stance on this fight has pretty much been the fact that I dont like Pac making Cotto weigh 145...

But as far as who I think will win, I really dont know... Ive thought of every outcome and they all seem possible to me
                  you mean the weight shifted it to pacs favor...............now giving him enough chance to beat an "less the 100%" Cotto................i dont buy that............145 will be good for Cotto with the right training.........and nutritionist.............

Comment

you mean the weight shifted it to pacs favor...............now giving him enough chance to beat an "less the 100%" Cotto................i dont buy that............145 will be good for Cotto with the right training.........and nutritionist.............
                    A. I think it will effect him to a degree... to what degree? well i cant say... but I think he will be that much better of a fighter at 147.

But ive argued that topic more times than I care to anymore

B. I think if Pac wants to be the 147 champ, by beating the 147 champ, then he should do it at 147... period... or wait til u can.

Ive also argued that point more times than I care to anymore

Comment

A. I think it will effect him to a degree... to what degree? well i cant say... but I think he will be that much better of a fighter at 147.

But ive argued that topic more times than I care to anymore

B. I think if Pac wants to be the 147 champ, by beating the 147 champ, then he should do it at 147... period... or wait til u can.

Ive also argued that point more times than I care to anymore

LOL.....................so you dont want to explain it anymore......................LOL.................. ...........i think 145 Cotto is still optimal Cotto.....with the right training.........am leaning towards Cotto for now.........

Comment

Working...
                      X