Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua Pleads With Wilder To Start Fighting Better Opponents

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by yammy25 View Post
    He's a world champion in 18 fights and the fight he had before his world title win was a domestic fight for the british title..

But you dont agree that hes relatively new to the world scene?

Bore off you cu*t
    He's had 3 fights at world.level.

I never said he wasn't relatively new to the world scene.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post

Joshua is not much more than a kid in boxing terms, he has only been on the world stage for about 5 minutes.....

Your reply : I dont agree, he's a world champion with two defenses.

so you disagreed with someone saying he was new to the world scene.

Comment

• Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
        18 fights and 3 years as pro AJ
        37 fights and 8 years as a pro wilder
        Joshua facing wladimer klitchko in his next defence
        Wilider facing george washington in his next defence
        Joshua next fight will be 90k capacity stadium
        Wilder will be facing his at the back of a kfc drive thru
        RICH MY A$$

Comment

He hasn't stepped up yet. No difference at all from Wilder being signed to fight Povetkin.

Last sentence makes no sense because Wilder was signed to do the same thing.

If I have to explain why its rich that a guy with a garbage resume who has fought 1 top 10 guy is telling ankther fighter to up their competition then I'm not sure how I can make that easier.
          So under your logic a man who has just come out of his apprenticeship should know as much as a guy who has been qualified in that same proffession for 40 years...are you saying that ? GTFOH lol.....joshua has already faced and destroyed a fighter who had wilder on queer street and along with stiverne is deontay wilders best opponent.... Molina and joshua didnt even get a sweat up to beat him...get a grip ironfist

Comment

Originally posted by yammy25 View Post
            Joshua is not much more than a kid in boxing terms, he has only been on the world stage for about 5 minutes.....

Your reply : I dont agree, he's a world champion with two defenses.

so you disagreed with someone saying he was new to the world scene.
            sometime's a poster can dig themselves into a hole and not even know it and now hamza is 6ft down in the dirt...hey hamza do you need a rope to climb out of that hole your in lol

Comment

• Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
              sometime's a poster can dig themselves into a hole and not even know it and now hamza is 6ft down in the dirt...hey hamza do you need a rope to climb out of that hole your in lol
              LOL the place is full of them today it really is..

If you want a laugh check out the guy in my sig that says deontay Wilder beats every prime HW in history " because today supplements and training is better" and that HW is the best division because it has "the best boxers"

Comment

HW is the best division because it has "the best boxers"

who in your opinion is the best boxer in the world?

Comment

LOL the place is full of them today it really is..

If you want a laugh check out the guy in my sig that says deontay Wilder beats every prime HW in history " because today supplements and training is better" and that HW is the best division because it has "the best boxers"

Bonkers m8.......honestly i'm starting to realise why donald trump was voted in as president

Comment

• Originally posted by original zero View Post
                    who in your opinion is the best boxer in the world?
                    Chocolatito or Andre Ward.

**** even Rigo is in my top 5. I dare you to say on this forum, that any current Heavyweight is a better technical boxer, has better craft and more skill at the sport than Rigo.

Comment

Chocolatito or Andre Ward.

**** even Rigo is in my top 5. I dare you to say on this forum, that any current Heavyweight is a better technical boxer, has better craft and more skill at the sport than Rigo.
                      how can chocolatito be the best boxer in the world when there are hundreds and hundreds of boxers that would easily beat him? possibly even thousands of boxers that would easily beat him.

unless you don't know what words mean? is english not your first language?

Comment

Working...
                      X