Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: Golovkin Received His Biggest Offer - Do Not Blame Me!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GGG could always just accept the offer, beat the breaks off Canelo and become boxing's biggest superstar and cash out over and over again afterwards.

This fight will net the promotion 50 Mil. At 50 Mil, GGG will take home 15 to Canelo's 35 Mil. That's 70/30. Not too shabby!

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
      No counter offer from GGG, just silence and soundbytes...sorry but Canelo has done his part.
      Perhaps because he has a fight in march coming up and he also thinks that you should not negotiate fights in the media/public - oscar is desperate to turn this around but after may they will have no choice to take this fight!! Otherwise every single ****** who thinks ggg should take this career high pay day will finally realise that ginger and oscar are complete cvnts

Comment

Originally posted by BluDivision View Post
        GGG could always just accept the offer, beat the breaks off Canelo and become boxing's biggest superstar and cash out over and over again afterwards.

This fight will net the promotion 50 Mil. At 50 Mil, GGG will take home 15 to Canelo's 35 Mil. That's 70/30. Not too shabby!
        So you think this is a 100 million dollar fight ?

No way

Ppv will be around 80 dollars!!

Then you have advertising, HBO televising the fight, high rollers in vegas, tv links all around the world!

It has to generate more then 100%

Comment

Originally posted by DocGreenThumb. View Post
          I see a better chance of Jr beating Connelo to derail a fight than Jacobs beating GGG. Jacob's has chin problems, GGG and Chavez both have solid chins.
          And Jacobs has real power, Chavez is a straight bum with a name.

Comment

this coward is praying the jacobs beat golovkin

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
              It's just as easy to say canelo should give him a split than it is to say ggg should take the offer. 65-35 is a fair range...if ggg didn't accept something like that, then I'd say he's holding the fight up.
              My post had nothing to do with whether or not GGG deserves a split. The poster I quoted demanded Canelo sign the contract. He's not the one with a pending unanswered offer.

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
                Because Oscar said it? Golovkin's team have said it was flat fee combined with a PPV percentage - IF the PPV goes over a certain figure. So it falls below the expectation of that figure, then all Golovkin has is the guarantee.

He wants a full percentage, not a flat fee and a PPV percentage based on performance.

And either way Golovkin gets nothing from merchandise, the gate, sponsorships, TV deals, etc.
                Doesn't Jordan Brand sponsor him??? You mean tell me GGG wouldn't get a sht ton of $$$$ by wearing their gear in this fight???

WTF U new to boxing???Need me to post some pics where boxers look like Nascar cars with 100 logos on them??? Fuk I think one dude shaved a logo in his head and another in his back hair.

Comment

Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
                  Yes let's listen to de la hoya the guy who has a history of lying. GGG I'm gonna call you tomorrow. Pick up your phone.
                  Blahh, blahh!!! And K2 GGG dont???

U could name more quote from those 2 and Abel that would fill out this entire page where they lied.

Life changing money
                  154-168
                  Shake hands and agree on a fight then AFTERWARD'S decide want to add a weight penalty to the contract.

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                    the way that Canelo and Hoya are wording their most recent offer, makes it sound very final

I think that if Team Golovkin shht the bed again, Canelo will just fight someone else

it sounds to me like they are over Golovkin, and that offer will be their justification to move on
                    **** I hope so don't you? This shit is tiresome. But Canelo is stating his home is now 160.

I know we're on opposite ends of the whole GGG debate, but if there is a flat offer of 15mil on the table for G, I think he and his team are complete idiots if they don't take it. I can't understand this move by team GGG.

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                    If two fighters want to fight, they will.

If they don't, one of them don't want to. Should we believe that MW king GGG doesn't want to fight Canelo? GTFO with that.

Or Canelo who dropped his belt and moved to a weight he hadn't made in 3 years?

I know who I believe don't want the fight. Canelo saying GGG received his best offer is pure BS. It doesn't reflect GGGs worth in the fight and that's just another way of ducking an opponent. It would clearly also be Canelo's highest (guarantee) and potentially all in all.

They know the Canelo gravy train takes a huge hit if he gets destroyed by Golovkin.
                    Greened for keeping it real and great post...

Comment

Originally posted by DocGreenThumb. View Post
                      I see a better chance of Jr beating Connelo to derail a fight than Jacobs beating GGG. Jacob's has chin problems, GGG and Chavez both have solid chins.
                      Really man?? lol Come on...

Originally posted by ThatDude44 View Post
                      And Jacobs has real power, Chavez is a straight bum with a name.
                      Thank you for knowing shit about boxing...

Comment

Working...
                      X