Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Gervonta Davis escape 130 without a loss?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
    ^^^^^

That's all I'm saying

If he were Tank Davisovic from some Yak-milking Country...they'd all agree.
    Why do you think Canelo and GGG catch **** from critics? Canelo got a WBC title when he was young, and fans immediately jumped on top of him to fight the best because he has a belt.

Stop pulling the race card, champions of all races are urged to defend their titles against good opposition.

Comment

Originally posted by yammy25 View Post
      Isnt his mando a UK bum named Liam Walsh? so if theres a small chance we can get that belt id take it thanks.
      Walsh isn't a bum, he's a good boxer with a nice style. Davis will probably be too much for him though

Comment

Originally posted by NEETzsche View Post
        Walsh isn't a bum, he's a good boxer with a nice style. Davis will probably be too much for him though
        I dont think he's a bum.. but Kigali thinks that everyone from the UK is a bum.

Never seen him make a favourable comment for a UK fighter.

Ethnocentric, xenophobic little race baby that he is.

Comment

Davis is good and he can really punch. Loma is so fast and clever on both offense and defense plus power and a high punch volume. I think Loma beats everybody at 130 including Davis.

Comment

Really good speed and reflexes but showed some stamina issues last time out. Will be interesting...I assume you will avoide loma at all cost and the Ukrainian looks to be moving up to 135 anyway.

Davis v any of the titlists is interesting.

Comment

The kid isn't in his prime yet and happens to be in one of the toughest divisions in the sport!

I think he can beat them all, his toughest opponents would be of course Lomachengo and then there's Berchelt or Salido!

Kid has crushing KO power in both hands, blinding speed, explosive quickness, solid jab, good combos, counters very well, good head movement, attacks the body,and has a great team around him it seems!

His only questions is can he takea hard punch

Comment

Would be a huge mistake for him to be in there with Lomachenko. At least right now.
                Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 02-23-2017, 03:50 PM.

Comment

The fight I wanna see is Loma vs Mikey Garcia. Maybe Gervonta can fight the winner somewhere down the road.

Comment

Idk but no one beats a TMT fighter on a TMT event. I know that much.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                      Davis is good and he can really punch. Loma is so fast and clever on both offense and defense plus power and a high punch volume. I think Loma beats everybody at 130 including Davis.
                      This kid be sucking off any eastern Euro on the block.

Loma... power...? Where?

Comment

Working...
                      X