Riots in Sweden!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dixie Normis View Post
    Donald Trump is Nostradamus
    anyone who has done their homework on Europe's mass muslim immigration problem know what the score is. remember when he predicted the Brussels attack too? well Belgium has been an islamic terrorist infested ****hole for some time before the donald spoke up about it. next he could say look at what happened in Germany last night and he'd end up being right yet again.
    Last edited by John Barron; 02-22-2017, 08:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
      To what purpose would that serve?
      To shield the politicians who let them in.

Comment

Any sources on Sweden crime statistics to the contrary?
        Um, you were presented those already:

Originally posted by jaded View Post
        Reports of rapes in Sweden jumped 13 percent in 2016 compared to the previous year, and reports of sexual assaults were up 20 percent, according to preliminary data from the Swedish National Council for Crime Prevention.
        See, right there.

Do try and keep up, please.

Comment

Originally posted by John Barron View Post
          anyone who has done their homework on Europe's mass muslim immigration problem know what the score is. remember when he predicted the Brussels attack too? well Belgium has been an islamic terrorist infested ****hole for some time before the donald spoke up about it. next he could say look at what happened in Germany last night and he'd end up being right yet again.
          Bingo!

It wasn't just Trump who saw this coming. I'd wager millions of Trump voters had figured it out too. I sure had, and it was one of the reasons I cast my vote for Trump.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
            Um, you were presented those already:

See, right there.

Do try and keep up, please.
            Where is the data though, I'm not just gonna take the good word of the posters of the lounge on this. Links?

Comment

Where is the data though, I'm not just gonna take the good word of the posters of the lounge on this. Links?
              Common sense

If their politicians want more refugees why would they record and keep such data

Ur a dumb arse

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                When will your Brits finally start not giving a **** what liberal pansy's who have absolutely no moral high ground are calling you?
                Here in America it's starting to become a badge of honor to be called racist/****phobe/bigot/islamaphobe or whatever other ringer the left comes up with.
                It is insane how fast nationalism is on the rise here. I hear people openly discussing things at happy hour and out in public that nobody would have even dared talk about not even two years ago.

Comment

Come on dude, at least try and keep up here.

It's in plain, simple English:

Originally posted by jaded View Post
                  Reports of rapes in Sweden jumped 13 percent in 2016 compared to the previous year, and reports of sexual assaults were up 20 percent, according to preliminary data from the Swedish National Council for Crime Prevention.
                  Do you finally get it now??

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                    It is insane how fast nationalism is on the rise here. I hear people openly discussing things at happy hour and out in public that nobody would have even dared talk about not even two years ago.
                    Do you think nationalism is good or bad?

And please, feel free to state why you answered as you do.

thx

Comment

Migrant Crime: Media Hoodwinking Sweden and Rest of World

http://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/...est-world.html

Comment

Working...
                      X