Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Artur Beterbiev vs. Sullivan Barrera Set For April 21 in Miami

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
    You are a very funny guy. Green K
    Truth hurts right ?

Comment

To all those hating or wanting Beterbiev to lose based on his skin colour, remember one thing he's a Muslim from Chechnya so yeh he isn't that typical Eastern European fighter that get's the backing of nazis, fascists, skinheads, racists, alt-rightists or people looking for the next great white hope etc... he has a far broader fan base. So what I'm saying is a loss for Beterbiev isn't a loss to those groups I mentioned. Peace.

Comment

Miami!?!? Damn, I might go to this then!

Comment

Hell yeah great fight..

Perfect step up fight for beterbiev

Comment

Originally posted by DeLorean View Post
            a case can be made for either guy winning. that is not a robbery. a robbery is when it's not even debatable. judges had Ward by 1 point. its not like they saw him dominate, he simply edged it.
            I thought Ward schooled and outboxed that "eurobum" like some mother****ers keep saying here. So how you school someone in a close fight that could've gone either way?
            Last edited by g27region; 02-18-2017, 02:04 AM.

Comment

Wish I was in Miami for this fight... But its too far away they should have had it early April or end of March

Comment

Originally posted by g27region View Post
                I thought Ward schooled and outboxed that "eurobum" like some mother****ers keep saying here. So how you school someone in a close fight that could've gone either way?
                ward won 11-1 kov had no answers for wards crippling body attack to the genitals

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                  ward won 11-1 kov had no answers for wards crippling body attack to the genitals
                  And they say the fight was close though lmao

Comment

Beterbiev will lose unless he shaves his fur

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
                      Beterbiev will lose unless he shaves his fur
                      It can cushion a punch, just like big thick beard, every NSB expert on this site can confirm that. Plus thick beards and fur also gives some extra weight for fighters. Man, ydksab
                      Last edited by g27region; 02-18-2017, 09:41 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X