No announcement yet.

A BoxingScene reality boxing show where posters meet up and fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
    For some reason I thought you were from Eastern Europe. If not, my joke doesn't really work.
    It didn't work regardless

Comment

• oi larry stop hiding you *****. Mclovin wants to fight you too. Once ive given you a pasting, mclovin can deal with whatever is left of you..

Comment

• Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
        oi larry stop hiding you *****. Mclovin wants to fight you too. Once ive given you a pasting, mclovin can deal with whatever is left of you..
        Barry abandoned his own thread like....

Comment

• Barrrrryyyyyyyy come out and play
          What's the matter boy
          No steel reserve to give you courage you bish ass
          Come see me I'm like the wizard of oz
          Follow the yellow pi$$ road

Comment

• If [MENTION] Ukbox[/MENTION] signs up you should all just walk away, as none of you have a chance. He scared Anorak and Dirk Diggler away just by showing up to a thread they were beefing in. Don't say anything to his face.

Comment

• Originally posted by deanrw View Post
              If [MENTION] Ukbox[/MENTION] signs up you should all just walk away, as none of you have a chance. He scared Anorak and Dirk Diggler away just by showing up to a thread they were beefing in. Don't say anything to his face.
              I will take him

Comment

• Originally posted by Mc,Lovin View Post
                I will give you mine
                How many times you gonna duck me Barry
                Leave freedoms bish ass alone
                I will murk you UK style blud
                What postcode you reppin Barry
                B6 all day over here
                Will stab u up with a teaspoon u wasteman

Comment

• There is nothing illegal about meeting up for fights. Many gyms have waivers that are signed and its done. You use proper gear and have people who know how to handle things like KO's thats a good thing about using an MMA gym.

Just rent a gym for a meet up and prepay, or if it is a challenge match make sure there is a second involved. I am sure every one here is a certified killa!! Just hearing the threats here make me want to run back into mom's basement and close the door!

Comment

• I'm on the toilet right now taking a **** that's tougher than 80% of this forum.

Side note...I need to eat some more bran

Comment

• I'm a b*tch, a straight up two bit b*tch

I'd get my ass kicked, I'd get f**king obliterated. For real I'm the biggest pu$$y I know. The last time I even picked up some weights it was the five pound dumbbells the chicks use (they were pink too), and even then I had to strain and make odd grunt sounds just to curl that ****

I talk tough here because I'm shielded behind this screen (thank god) and keyboard knowing that y'all can't get to me, but in real life I'd **** and piss myself before y'all even landed the first blow, I'd scream too, real talk, I'd be on queer street on the first range finding jab that even glanced off me, legs gone and looking like I just downed a fifth and ****

So yeah thanks but no thanks I'll pass on the meeting up in real life proposition

much safer for me right where i'm at

and i'll still stay talking mad **** doe

Comment

Working...
                      X