Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have any other posters realised later on that they need glasses?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] Have any other posters realised later on that they need glasses?

I just came back from a football match with my brother and friends. The week before he was complaining that I didn't bring his glasses because he "couldn't see the players properly".

Today at the match I looked up at the screen and could barely see shyt, also I've noticed for the past 8 or more years my vision has been all fuzzy and shyt, but it wasn't major so I just assumed it was how I am.

Then today I tried my brother's glasses on during the match and it was like somebody adjusting the focus lens on a camera. I was literally like.

Yeah, actually i noticed my eye sight was crap for years. I used to put liquid LSD in my eyes too as if it was an eye drop, which i think made things worse.

Anyway i went to the opticians and got some glasses and was amazed at how bad my eye sight actually was when i tried glasses on. I still hardly wear them, just for driving or watching TV sometimes. I kind of get used to having bad eye sight, it's only once i wear the glasses and take them off that i realise how bad it is, but after a few minutes it doesn't bother me anymore.

I should just get contact lenses really and be done with, because i don't like wearing the glasses.

Comment

Working...
    X