This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nubianpiye View Post
    What is it with this forum and the alt obsession? I'm not an alt stupid ****s and I'm 100% black
    Aye bruh, how do you feel about feet?

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
      Aye bruh, how do you feel about feet?

i had a feeling it was Trigger

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        Ask him I'd he would wear these

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
          Ask him I'd he would wear these

watch the alt green K for that pic

Comment

Remember Addix called them "Slappy heads"

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
              Does he still post here? That guy is hilarious

Comment

Perhaps a break is all you need ???

You just have to not take things so seriously... This is a boxing forum and testosterone is definitely in excess...
                So roll with it and move on.... It's just words on a screen...

You've only got to answer to God and yourself, be true...

If you're out of here, it's understandable... Good Luck on your journey...

Comment

Originally posted by nubianpiye View Post
                  What is it with this forum and the alt obsession? I'm not an alt stupid ****s and I'm 100% black
                  These motherfcukers are obsessed with me and accused me of being you, Tago, Siablo, Omale and several other guys because I drop facts that they can't debate. Instead they reply to me with emotional drivel not even worth addressing, while literally being obsessed with me and mentioning me in every other post.

Ol coke boy El-blanco even PM'd me saying he agrees with everything I say, now he tries to label me as some dumb white guy pretending to be black. Straight b1tch move because I denounced him and his ilk.

In reality, Blanco, hectari, The Sambo Archer and their ilk can't hold my spit bucket so they try trolling all day instead of actually doing research for once in their life to try to dispute a word I type.

Tell those b1tches to keep my name out their mouth and pick up a fcuking book for once instead of stinking up the place
                  Last edited by Chollo Vista; 08-26-2016, 01:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Syf View Post
                    Good conversations with you all. Conversations ranging a variety of topics. I was a "God Botherer" as Anorak would say, and a good one. I also graced the training forum with some of my boxing and martial arts knowledge. LOOK IT UP. It's a good read.

Found kinship with my fellow Maidana fans. I predicted Broner would get battered and beaten. I also predicted Maidana would give Mayweather hell. My true Maidana fans remember me.

Having said that..... this place is far too racist for me to endorse any longer. ANYONE who laughs at AddiX jokes are racist. And distressingly, that is many of you.

Truth is I am white. I never ONCE said I was black. LOOK IT UP. Racist ass pos's just assumed I was and I didnt correct them. Do I have a beautiful ebony queen? Why yes....yes I do. She often jokes that "I" am the ratchet one. Lol. I do get buck from time to time it's true. You gotta stand for what's right and what's true, no matter the cost. (No Larry)

When my pops was alive, I used to watch boxing with him over the phone and it kept me here, but when he died I lost my passion for watching boxing. Then I was a lounge cat....but yall just foul. I gotta be ouuuut!

To my friends over the years, Be Eazy, and prosper.

To my enemies, Later bitches! Enjoy not having a life.
                    I would hate to see you go. You are a good poster especially in the training forum.

If you leave you give aid and comfort to the racists. Reconsider, don't let them win.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                      The site had way more blatant racists in the past Syf, it's died down due to their being 3 more admins after BPP. You should stay to discuss boxing in NSB, just don't interact in the lounge
                      Nsb is far more racist imo

Comment

Working...
                      X