No announcement yet.

Carl "The Jackal" Frampton vs. "El Terremoto" Leo Santa Cruz & Undercards RbR

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
    I had it 6-5 Frampton going into the 12th, 7-5 Frampton after 12.
    I can see that, but 9 rounds to either guy is a joke

Comment

• After beating Quigg and moving up to beat LSC, I have no problems putting Frampton on a P4P list.

Comment

• Originally posted by BMWM3P View Post
        Yes, the only guy that had it right.
        lol. Steve Bunce and team now are saying that it was a close fight. They don't agree with Tom Schreck. go figure!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
          leo should see the bright side of tonight, it wasn't rigo would have totally outclassed him
          Although I'd always pick Rigo to beat LSC, I'm not exactly sure how easy it would be. Frampton had to work hard tonight, and we haven't had to see Rigo spend a lot of energy.

Comment

• LSC what a clown..the crowd made Frampton win...and his control freak of a dad who told him during the post fight interview what to say..guess he knows that his son is too stupid to figure out what to say..

Comment

• Originally posted by southpaw_07 View Post
              LSC what a clown..the crowd made Frampton win...and his control freak of a dad who told him during the post fight interview what to say..guess he knows that his son is too stupid to figure out what to say..
              Originally posted by LeonSpinxMwfpce View Post
              Leo is a ****ing clown. Get this azz mothersucker out of here. LA? He won rounds because of the crowd? Whiny azz fool.
              Last edited by LoadedWraps; 07-30-2016, 11:40 PM.

Comment

• Has anyone mentioned that Frampton looks like Algieri?

Comment

• Originally posted by b0x
                  I had the points bet as a hedge and I cashed it out. Thought they would rob him lol.
                  I knew they wouldn't rob him. This has to go down as one of the most stupid priced fights of recent times.

Comment

• Originally posted by LeonSpinxMwfpce View Post
                    Leo is a ****ing clown. Get this azz mothersucker out of here. LA? He won rounds because of the crowd? Whiny azz fool.
                    Maybe the 85 right hooks that LSC ate had something to do with it.

Comment

• I actually thought theyre gonna rob frampton,

Comment

Working...
                      X