Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

More accurate Poll of the Pac May fight Win, draw etc..

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
    You have a point some wants anominity. The thing is im for transparency. This desperate floyd fans are trying all there might to undermine the truth in this thread. Im a poster that doesnt give red or even have one single alt in this forum. People here I've faced here head on to think i'll multiple accounts is just sounding like desperate floyd fans lmao

# truth is out!
    You're sick in the head, and so predictable it was obvious you'd make it an anonymous poll from the get go because how else could you mask the fact it was just you voting over and over? and then you call anyone else desperate? think about what you've done saddo.

Comment

You're right, delusional floyd fans cant admit it.
      I've never come across a more sadder desperate case than you. You should just end it then you could become a martyr for your cause maybe then people would take you seriously.

Comment

• That the propaganda angle coming from the networks matches the popular view of the sheeple is no surprise to me.

Comment

• BostonGuy
          TBear

It's seriously time to do something about this.

Comment

So far the poll shows

9+4+43+6 = 62 found it competetive and warrants a rematch

61 found it lopsided

Shows how divided people are about floyd. Rest assured wether there is a rematch or not. Nothing was concluded that night.
            5 million PPV your poll is so significant you delusional kid lol and you will lose anyway .

Comment

• Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
              BostonGuy
              TBear

It's seriously time to do something about this.
              Spoon lost it!! Crazy stupid threads!! But they love him!!

War stupid stupid spoon!!

Comment

• Originally posted by nubianpiye View Post
                I've never come across a more sadder desperate case than you. You should just end it then you could become a martyr for your cause maybe then people would take you seriously.
                He is shockingly stupid!!! Spoon, time to pour gas on yourself, and light the immolation flame... Do it.. Restore PAC with one stupid act!!!! You can do it!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                  He is shockingly stupid!!! Spoon, time to pour gas on yourself, and light the immolation flame... Do it.. Restore PAC with one stupid act!!!! You can do it!!!
                  Jesus sacrificed himself to save us all Spoon23 sacrifice yourself to save Pacman you can do it. Off yourself.

Comment

• Originally posted by nubianpiye View Post
                    Jesus sacrificed himself to save us all Spoon23 sacrifice yourself to save Pacman you can do it. Off yourself.
                    Spoon,
                    Get that gas can, pour the contents on yourself and everyone will light the match.

Why don't the mods make this poll public...

Do it!!

Comment

• Lol so many angry fl0mos cant beleive what's staring them in the eyes all along.

Floyd didnt deserve that fluke win.

The polls have it!

Comment

Working...
                      X