Collapse
No announcement yet.

No 24/7 for Pacquiao vs Bradley III?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bradley just isn't that interesting of a guy and we have seen Pacquiao on 24/7 for years now. Funniest thing is when they arranged all the little kids to gather around Bradley at his kids school before the first Pac fight. 20 kids were told to jump around Bradley like they actually knew who he was, half of them looking at the camera crew like "is this **** over yet?" Was hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by QballLobo View Post
      Bradley just isn't that interesting of a guy and we have seen Pacquiao on 24/7 for years now. Funniest thing is when they arranged all the little kids to gather around Bradley at his kids school before the first Pac fight. 20 kids were told to jump around Bradley like they actually knew who he was, half of them looking at the camera crew like "is this **** over yet?" Was hilarious.

Lol didn't know that

Comment

HBO knows that this is probably not Manny's last fight, and theyll look stupid if they let themselves get caught up in the hype (again) and then go and do Pacquiao-Crawford 24-7 or whatever.

Pacquiao-Bradley II underperformed. No one except us hardcores (well, some of us) want to see this fight, but 247 is to sell the fight to the casuals. So it makes sense HBO ain't spending the money to do it.

Plus their budget got cut. I'm thinking this fight does 500k tops.

Comment

Oh that's true about the budget. It's why they're trying to do so many ppv's this year now.

Comment

Not really interested in this fight, but I will be watching it at my buddy house for free, Pac will be 3-0 against desert storm.

Comment

Working...
            X