Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Went to a backpage prostitute today. My first time.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob View Post
    Lmfao wait wait. How did she know what dude you were talking about? There must be dozens of guys she has given *******s through condoms since this thread has started.
    Not too sure. I didn't mention a name.

I just said something along the lines of "how you going to rip off my homie asking for 100 for terrible head" then ripped on her for being a hoe. I didn't even expect a response tbh. but when I did get one I had to share it with my NSB bretheren.

Comment

• This fucking place man....

If BS had a Hall of Fame for threads, this thing would be first ballot. Holy shit.

Don't ever change, Lounge.

Comment

• Originally posted by mortal24 View Post
        Didn't you fly to another country to bang some fat chick that was posting on here?

Comment

• Originally posted by I Love Jesus! View Post
          Ive done that

You've giving head with a condom on? Shame on you for ripping off dudes like TS.

Comment

• Wasted $100 on a blowy with some backdoor pro! Damn shame!

Comment

• The more I think about this, OP probably should consider himself lucky he didn't get himself shot or something worse.

Comment

• Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post

lol
                That's the hoe? Shoulda titty **** her hahahaha instead of the BJ

Comment

• If you were dealing with something as big as this there would be no complaints from her.

Never underestimate the power of a big dick.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigNuts View Post
                    Because she's a lying skank that's why. She said the Indian motel manager was giving her **** because she was late on her extended stay payment, so she said would suck me off real good with NO CONDOM for $100.

I'm surprised she even gets customers. Motel was extremely shady. Scary looking dudes walking around in the middle of the night. She looked nasty when I walked in, room was littered with pall mall cigs and mcdonalds wrappers all over the table and counters. I wanted to sit down and enjoy the *******, but the bed was damp and wet because she said she was sweating earlier, so I had to stand up the entire time. Just ****y all around. ****y *******, ****y attitude. Never again
                    holy **** this just gets better.

Comment

• Even with her face blurred she looks extremely worn out trashy. Yikes.

Comment

Working...
                      X