Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone have info on the closed circuit Vegas MGM tickets?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's no reason to go imo.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
      whats this information based on exactly?
      People at the MGM resorts.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        you trying to go to this fight or are you just gonna go the closed circuit route?
        If I can't go to the fight I will watch it at home.

Comment

are the CC tickets also sold through ticketmaster? or do you get them from the hotel?

Comment

Originally posted by re-run View Post
            are the CC tickets also sold through ticketmaster? or do you get them from the hotel?
            You can do both usually....typically they would have been on sale already but no word yet.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Da Machine View Post
                There's no reason to go imo.
                It's Vegas. And fight week is ridiculous. There's plenty of reasons to go.

Comment

Thanks for the info guys!! Good news the closed circuit tickets will only be 150$ a piece, it would be absoletly ridiculous if its 450$ or more just to watch it outside the arena.
                  I just wanted to be in the atmosphere of Vegas for fight week and the fight, once in a lifetime kind of fight so why not?!!
                  Hopefully, i can rsvp my closed ciruit tickets once they give a signal its on sale

Comment

Originally posted by JaYDeuce11 View Post
                    Thanks for the info guys!! Good news the closed circuit tickets will only be 150$ a piece, it would be absoletly ridiculous if its 450$ or more just to watch it outside the arena.
                    I just wanted to be in the atmosphere of Vegas for fight week and the fight, once in a lifetime kind of fight so why not?!!
                    Hopefully, i can rsvp my closed ciruit tickets once they give a signal its on sale
                    There's going to be plenty of CC tickets. You'll be able to get one.

Comment

Originally posted by dc3383 View Post
                      People at the MGM resorts.
                      Arum's saying it will be $150 seems like your source was wrong

Comment

Working...
                      X