Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Excessive Running inside the Ring, WBO/WBC/IBO/IBF/etc. are you listening?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
    Or maybe its because he posted up the lowest ratings in HBO history? (as well as emptying out the 90% of the arena)
    Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
    Hasn't he been back on HBO since that? I think he posted low numbers v Agbeko.
    You guys are educating me here; I didn't realize that fight was on HBO.

Sounds like the fans voted.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
      You guys are educating me here; I didn't realize that fight was on HBO.

Sounds like the fans voted.
      It's ok. I believe them too.

Remember the real fans dictate this sport.

Comment

I think that they need to make the ring a lot smaller and definitely be a lot stricter on clinching and any type of dirty tactics.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyler_Durden View Post
          I think that they need to make the ring a lot smaller and definitely be a lot stricter on clinching and any type of dirty tactics.
          That way it will be more fan friendly!

Comment

No, just no. If you don't like certain fighters and their styles than vote with your wallet and don't watch those fighters and let them fade into obscurity, but don't demand that a sport that has been around since before your grandfather was born change their rules just so you can enjoy it a little more.

Comment

It's called boxing, you just don't fully understand the sport and only want to see violence instead of the actual aspect of the sport, to hit and not get hit back. You aren't mentally cognitive enough to view the sport at it's essence.

Comment

I can actually deal with the running more than the excessive clinching. That holding **** really kills me bro. The running is obviously annoying but you can't win a fight just by running. You have to land some punches too.

Comment

We should def change the entire sport cause some people see 1 fighters style as "running"

Comment

WELL NEVER HAPPEN!

Don't they have a Bare Knuckle League or something, GO WATCH THAT!

If Blood and KO's are all you looking for.

Boxing Rules been in place long before your current favorite fighter was born, the fact that some of you want them to CHANGE rules so your favorite fighters can look good is actually PATHETIC. They all should have to deal with the same rules the legends before them had to deal with and had to find ways to WIN.

You might as well go find another sport to get into because this will never happen. Somebody can go and try to start another Sport like MMA...GOOD LUCK WITH THAT!

Comment

Originally posted by Bigg Rigg View Post
                      I can actually deal with the running more than the excessive clinching. That holding **** really kills me bro. The running is obviously annoying but you can't win a fight just by running. You have to land some punches too.
                      I'm with you on that holding,it is a Lot worse then running, you can always try to stop or slow down a runner. Holding just puts a stop in the flow of a fight, I always love when a ref lets the fighters fight out of the cliches, when they have one hand free! That too needs to be taught more...

Comment

Working...
                      X