No announcement yet.

Velasquez resopnds to Tyson Fury's Challange

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
    Velasquez would spank Fury in the cage, in the ring, outside, inside, in a house with a mouse, on a train in the rain, in a box with a fox. He would beat him here or there, he would beat him anywhere.
    hahahahaha

Comment

Fury will probably forget about it if he finds out that Cain punches +2200 pounds with his left hook,

Comment

Originally posted by Phantomas View Post
        Fury will probably forget about it if he finds out that Cain punches +2200 pounds with his left hook,
        his punch wasnt measured in psi, it was in pounds of force which is completely different. a hit measured in pounds of force is going to be a much higher number than psi. i roughly estimate that he has a psi punch of about 1000-1200 psi. sports science always does things like this to hype up the fight by spouting out these huge numbers trying to make the athletes look super human when they arent and it worked since everyone thinks cain has ridiculous power when he doesnt. i dont know the conversions or science behind the psi vs pounds of force, all i know is that pounds of force is going to be a lot more than psi and that cain is not the power puncher he was made out to be. oh and tyson hit with something like 1700 psi and theres no way cain hits harder than tyson, especially that much harder so my estimate sounds on par in relation to tysons.

Comment

Originally posted by Phantomas View Post

Comment

boxing needs to redeem itself after james toney went into ufc and got clowned and beat up

Comment

Originally posted by happyman View Post
              boxing needs to redeem itself after james toney went into ufc and got clowned and beat up

49yr old Ray Mercer lolllll

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
                his punch wasnt measured in psi, it was in pounds of force which is completely different. a hit measured in pounds of force is going to be a much higher number than psi. i roughly estimate that he has a psi punch of about 1000-1200 psi. sports science always does things like this to hype up the fight by spouting out these huge numbers trying to make the athletes look super human when they arent and it worked since everyone thinks cain has ridiculous power when he doesnt. i dont know the conversions or science behind the psi vs pounds of force, all i know is that pounds of force is going to be a lot more than psi and that cain is not the power puncher he was made out to be. oh and tyson hit with something like 1700 psi and theres no way cain hits harder than tyson, especially that much harder so my estimate sounds on par in relation to tysons.

I did not mention psi. And how can you say Cain is not a brutal puncher?, when cain lands a couple of little hands the other guys never recuperate and fight is pretty much over, this latest fight couple of jabs landed on Junior were the begining of the end for him. Cains hands are extremely heavy.
                Last edited by Phantomas; 01-12-2013, 04:18 AM.

Comment

Lmaooo at the Mercer clip.

"World class devastating punching power."

Even at 49, still rang true.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                    Data is legit genius. Unlike Earl Hickey I am not just pulling numbers.

Ps.- Earl should know that striking forces are bigger with mma gloves because of the reduced area of impact.
                    Last edited by Phantomas; 01-12-2013, 04:36 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X