Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Winky Wright be inducted into the Hall of Fame some day?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
    Wink wasn't robbed against Vargas IMO. Close fight. But most of wat u said I agree with. Winky has a good resume. I dunno if its hall quality tho. But its good. And the Simon fight was a robbery.
    You've got to be kidding.

Winky was ABSOLUTELY robbed against Vargas.

Did you even see the fight? I highly doubt it if you think that was a close fight.

All one has to do is watch that one to see who really won and who really received a gift.

You're WAAAAY off base on that one, my man.

Comment

...Sylvester Stallone is in the HOF.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
        IMO Winky is top 10 atg at 154 period.
        I agree.

I don't really respect these exclusive lists because it comes down to interpretation and inevitable bias. How the hell are we meant to judge whether a fighter is HOF worthy when there's not even a set criteria (at least I think) for one to be inducted? The amount of subjectivity required to make this distinction is absurd.

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Jay View Post
          You've got to be kidding.

Winky was ABSOLUTELY robbed against Vargas.

Did you even see the fight? I highly doubt it if you think that was a close fight.

All one has to do is watch that one to see who really won and who really received a gift.

You're WAAAAY off base on that one, my man.
          dude, if u know me, u know im the biggest winky fan. that fight wasnt a robbery. it could be argued winky won, sure, but it could have gone either way.

Comment

Working...
          X