Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kubrat Pulev replaces Odlanier Solis in new Ring HW rankings

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Be nice to see his fight with Austin go through. I'd like to see him in with Chisora down the road.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
      Be nice to see his fight with Austin go through. I'd like to see him in with Chisora down the road.
      While other prospects are being fed tomato cans, Pulev and Helenius are fighting decent opposition.

Dominick Guinn was turned down by Alexander Povetkin's management because he was considered too dangerous, so then Kubrat Pulev agreed to fight him, and easily won.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom! View Post
        Impressive up-and-comer Kubrat Pulev of Bulgaria has taken over the #10 position in the Ring Magazine HW rankings.

Pulev's management is in discussions with former title challenger Ray Austin for a May 7 fight on the Holyfield-Neilsen card in Denmark.

Nice to see some new contenders and potential contenders in the HW division like Pulev, Helenius, and Glazkov.
        impressive like Solis was "impressive"?

****ty ass division you only need a handful of wins and your top-ten. I'm starting to assume the only impressive fighters here are the brothers and Haye.

Comment

Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post
          impressive like Solis was "impressive"?

****ty ass division you only need a handful of wins and your top-ten. I'm starting to assume the only impressive fighters here are the brothers and Haye.
          Kubrat Pulev is more professional than Solis, and hasn't ballooned up in weight and allowed himself to deteriorate since turning pro.

Right now Sauerland is trying to get him a fight with Ray Austin so if he wins, he'll be ranked by the WBC.

Comment

Working...
          X