I think Joshua is done, career effectively over

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tyrone WBCfan View Post
    100%

Someone needs to sit AJ down and get him to figure out if he still wants it.

Because if not, you don't half ass it
    Certainly not when taking those kind of punches to the skull...

Comment

Josh has lived a dream already I mean obviously undisputed champion is up for grabs yet health always comes 1st.

Comment

AJ resume was carefully manufactured.

The guys he beat were all overrated.

Dylan white, Joseph Parker Old Wladimar

There was a reason Ortiz, Wilder and Fury were all fighting each other, and AJ was not.

Hearn prevented all those fights and then ran his mouth.

AJ just is not very good. Poor guy is about to get fed to the lions.

Comment

Originally posted by DJS View Post
          What is your point?
          I think I stated my point pretty clearly.

Comment

He will be gun shy in the rematch because he knows he is in danger when he opens up. He will try to box and move but will gas out in 8 rounds and get stopped.
            I can see this happening

Comment

He will be gun shy in the rematch because he knows he is in danger when he opens up. He will try to box and move but will gas out in 8 rounds and get stopped.
              AJ is being pressured into this rematch, and now he's stuck between a rock and a hard place. His best chance is an early KO.

Circling and moving just isn't his style. He looks awkward on the backfoot, and his jab lacks the speed and snap of a natural boxer.

Having a lot more time to prepare, I expect Andy to show up in better condition and with improved speed and confidence. I can see him cutting off the ring, backing AJ into the ropes, and nailing him repeatedly.

Comment

Originally posted by Deontay Wilder View Post
                AJ is being pressured into this rematch, and now he's stuck between a rock and a hard place. His best chance is an early KO.

Circling and moving just isn't his style. He looks awkward on the backfoot, and his jab lacks the speed and snap of a natural boxer.

Having a lot more time to prepare, I expect Andy to show up in better condition and with improved speed and confidence. I can see him cutting off the ring, backing AJ into the ropes, and nailing him repeatedly.
                ajs only chance is to fight in the UK that way he can spit out his mouth piece and take his own breaks, he has too much to work on in so short time to win this fight, his only way to win is those home field advantages... the ref will warn ruiz for swinging too fast!

Comment

Originally posted by Adamsc151 View Post
                  All I know is; if I had amassed the wealth that Joshua already has, the only thing I'd be hungry for is good food, booze and just generally the easy life.
                  but thats a losers mentality with all due respect

champions dont think like that

Comment

No I think he has just started his career. He's not midway through career yet.
                    Josh has always been philosophical and knew he'd lose one-day so can deal with it better.

Comment

Tyrone WBCfan I don't know man, AJ's master Hearn is a genius in hyping up AJ, I don't think AJ's career is definitely over. I think he will keep fighting and acting like he is #1 and all his followers will continue supporting him. I mean, look at all the support he is getting from the loss, his supporters are all treating him as if he won the fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X