• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hammerhiem View Post
    Stupidity mainly.
    there goes hammerhiem
    what's the hiem again on your name?

Comment

Yes I think pacman is the Catch Weight King, becaus he holds the diamond belt after all. And I belive they put cut offs on fight night weights.

Yes I think I have a man crush on Hozumi Hasegawa who is an ABSOLUTE monster...Whos also asian.

I dont think people who dont like Pac can be called Racist its an extreme exaggeration.

Comment

Originally posted by Adrian 28 View Post
        So if you criticize Pac your racist???

I ****in love Hozumi Hasegawa. And I think Pacs a fraud.

How does that work?
        Then why criticize him for having one I repeat ONE catch-weight fight and not anybody else?

Comment

This is easily the dumbest thread Ive visited all week.

If you are going to make an outlandish case for racism you need to provide more than one Asian fighter to prove your point. Show me a trend that Asians are being singled out as weight drainers.

Is Donaire being called a weight drainer?

Is Hasegawa being unfairly accused of draining guys?

Or did you just feel like making another stupid race thread today?

Comment

Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
            People are more obsessed to hating on Floyd than Manny.

This is true..

But I blame Floyd personality not the color of his skin..

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
              Then why criticize him for having one I repeat ONE catch-weight fight and not anybody else?
              I criticized Juan Diaz and Paulie...and Hopkins for his countless offenses...lol.

Comment

Yes I think pacman is the Catch Weight King, becaus he holds the diamond belt after all. And I belive they put cut offs on fight night weights.

Yes I think I have a man crush on Hozumi Hasegawa who is an ABSOLUTE monster...Whos also asian.

I dont think people who dont like Pac can be called Racist its an extreme exaggeration.
                The diamond belt was created for the scum of Souliman to make money. He tried to get the diamond belt for Mayweather-Marquez. But, it could not get done in time. Did you forget about that?

Why do you believe he put cut offs on fight nights? What commission will go for that? What fighter would go for that? You don't even have to weight yourself the next day. Why do you believe that?

Comment

Definetly Envy and jealousy.

Comment

I criticized Juan Diaz and Paulie...and Hopkins for his countless offenses...lol.
                    Show me, Show me where you act like there whole career was catch-weights. Show me give me a link. Because, I can give you a link on how many times you criticize Pac for catch-weight fights.

Comment

I hate catchweights. I **** on Bhop all the time for it. I didn't like it when Pac did it. I didn't like it for Mayweather vs Marquez (esp when May came in 2 lbs over). I didn't like it for Diaz and Malignaggi. I think alot of people single him out because his catchweight fight was history making and people are just hating. I thought Cotto looked good at 145. All and all though I hate catchweights and I wish they'd get rid of them all together.

Comment

Working...
                      X