Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dont underestimate carl froch

Comment

• Originally posted by shadyivlife View Post
      Um, first off, the Froch fight is in Atlantic City.

Second, I really don't understand all the criticism directed at Ward for fighting in his hometown. Has he received any advantage from the "hometown judges"? He's dominated every fight he's had in the super six. Froch on the other hand DID receive a gift decision against Direll.

Maybe cause Ward has not even been warned about his holding or butts(notsaying they are intentional)..And that's because he has fought at home...

Comment

• Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
        Maybe cause Ward has not even been warned about his holding or butts(notsaying they are intentional)..And that's because he has fought at home...
        Is that a fact?

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
          Is that a fact?
          Is what a fact??

Comment

• Bump.......

Comment

• Originally posted by CONQUERING View Post
              I don't care how he would have looked if he fought who Ward fought... they're both in the final. When they fight, Ward is whooping Froch's head, flat out. You guys are going to be amazed at how easy its going to look too. I literally can't wait. My most anticipated fight in a while.
              Originally posted by CONQUERING View Post
              Uh.....yea. I liked him to win the tourney when it was announced. Glad to see that through all of the ups and downs with the tourney that he is in the Finals.

Comment

• Like I said, Ward is simply on another level.

Comment

• Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
                  ward aint that good imo. let me know when he takes a fight that isnt at home for a change.
                  I think Froch and Kovalev would disagree.

Comment

Working...
                  X