Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin Wants To Try Out 164 Pounds, Rolls 'To Be Comfortable'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Real King Kong View Post
    Lol@ the stories you’re telling yourself to counteract the cognitive dissonance. You’ve spent the better part of the last 2 years calling Joshua a duck...as soon as wilder flat out admits he’s avoiding the fight, it turns to “he’s likely been given assurances by Hearn the fight will eventually happen” and “he’s jumped on board to build the fight”. Lmao

what was inaccurate in that post ?

and if it was speculation, I said it was speculation

what " specifically " did you agree with, Mr " Specifics "..... ?

they CLEARLY avoided that fight at least TWICE in 2018

Wilder would be a fool to wait around begging for scraps, like Golovkin

like I said earlier..... over the last few days Wilder and Joshua have both come out and said the other guy is not ducking, and are both assuring their fans that fight will happen

believe that is coincidence if you want

I’m not mad at the Ortiz fight...I felt like he deserved a rematch. It was just predictable when Ortiz walked away from the aj fight right around the time wilder was saying he’s “not interested in fighting aj this year...not even for 50-50”. We all knew what was coming lol. If aj said that and signed to rematch whyte you’d be spamming the **** out of nsb blowing your load over aj “ducking”.😆

right, you were just having another whine about nothing

two words..... Andy Ruiz

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
      what was inaccurate in that post ?

and if it was speculation, I said it was speculation

what " specifically " did you agree with, Mr " Specifics "..... ?

they CLEARLY avoided that fight at least TWICE in 2018

like I said earlier..... over the last few days Wilder and Joshua have both come out and said the other guy is not ducking, and are both assuring their fans that fight will happen

believe that is coincidence if you want

right, you were just having another whine about nothing

two words..... Andy Ruiz
      I didn’t criticize Ortiz as an opponent, though I’d rather see the fight for undisputed, i was criticizing the about face by wilder and predictable in house matchups that follow.

You’re still whining about last year when it comes to Joshua, but will find any excuse to not call what wilder is doing right now, avoiding the fight. I see you criticize people for speculating on the specifics of what wilder turned down and questioning the motives of his team, but that’s exactly what you’ve been doing with Joshua for the last year lol. You look like a right fool.😆

Comment

I didn’t criticize Ortiz as an opponent, though I’d rather see the fight for undisputed, i was criticizing the about face by wilder and predictable in house matchups that follow.

You’re still whining about last year when it comes to Joshua, but will find any excuse to not call what wilder is doing right now, avoiding the fight. I see you criticize people for speculating on the specifics of what wilder turned down and questioning the motives of his team, but that’s exactly what you’ve been doing with Joshua for the last year lol. You look like a right fool.��

I did no such thing you excuse-making fukwit.....

Team Moron CLEARLY avoided that fight at least TWICE in 2018

CLEARLY !!

now he is playing the same game, but better..... and now you are crying

AJ clearly ducked Wilder, he obviously avoided that fight..... and what did you do?..... right, you stayed quiet..... you crawled back in your hole, and you shut your mouth.....

..... and yet, now that Wilder is playing the same game..... you are suddenly crying like a little bltch

Comment

• ..... now that Wilder is playing the same game..... you are suddenly crying like a little bltch

you are LITERALLY crying because Poshua is looking like a duck

Lennox Lewis said it..... Khan said it..... Froch said it..... Hatton said it..... Haye said it..... Bellew said it..... Warren said it.....

everyone knows..... except you.....

..... have some pride LMAO

Comment

I did no such thing you excuse-making fukwit.....

Team Moron CLEARLY avoided that fight at least TWICE in 2018

CLEARLY !!

now he is playing the same game, but better..... and now you are crying

AJ clearly ducked Wilder, he obviously avoided that fight..... and what did you do?..... right, you stayed quiet..... you crawled back in your hole, and you shut your mouth.....

..... and yet, now that Wilder is playing the same game..... you are suddenly crying like a little bltch
            About damn time you admitted that lol. You’re still an idiot tho.

Comment

About damn time you admitted that lol. You’re still an idiot tho.

like I have told you now, what..... DOZENS of times ..... Wilder moved on when it became obvious that those liars were not ready to make that fight..... rather than hang around begging for a handout like Grovelkin

it is aboutfkntime that AJ's crybaby-bltch fanbase grew up

you crying about Wilder, because of 2x decisions made by Joshua..... is quite ret@rded, and frankly embarrassing

Comment

like I have told you now, what..... DOZENS of times ..... Wilder moved on when it became obvious that those liars were not ready to make that fight..... rather than hang around begging for a handout like Grovelkin

it is aboutfkntime that AJ's crybaby-bltch fanbase grew up

you crying about Wilder, because of 2x decisions made by Joshua..... is quite ret@rded, and frankly embarrassing
                Lol “moved on” doe...excuse making clown.

What if next year, wilder decided he was done “moving on” and started asking for the fight, and Joshua said nah...you rejected the 100mil and said you “weren’t interested”...so I’ve “moved on” and will rematch whyte and Parker. I mean, you couldn’t really complain about that if wilder gets a pass here, right?

Comment

• Now that Ward is no where in sight.

Comment

Lol “moved on” doe...excuse making clown.

What if next year, wilder decided he was done “moving on” and started asking for the fight, and Joshua said nah...you rejected the 100mil and said you “weren’t interested”...so I’ve “moved on” and will rematch whyte and Parker. I mean, you couldn’t really complain about that if wilder gets a pass here, right?

I don't do whiney " what if's " clown-boy.....

" what if " AJ did not kill that fight TWICE last year..... ?

Comment

• Originally posted by ΣNΣMY View Post
                      Now that Ward is no where in sight.

yea, I guess Golovkin wanted Ward to be " comfortable " as well

Comment

Working...
                      X