No announcement yet.

Cine Latino

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cine Latino

How is it going bros. lately I've been trying to get more into Latin and Spanish cinema and was wondering if any of you guys had any good suggestions of any genres. gracias

"El Secreto de sus Ojos", 2009 (Argentinian movie)

"No", 2012 (Chilean movie)

"Amores Perros", 2000 (Mexican movie)

"Tropa de Elite I", "Tropa de Elite II", "Cidade de deus" (Brazilian movies)...

The latin american cinema is well known for his critic social content. If you want more action, I recommend you the brazilian movies. If you want good drama then, "El secreto de sus ojos" is the perfect election. That movie won the Oscar in 2009.
    "No" is a movie based on a historical moment about the return of the democracy after the military dictatorship in Chile.
    And "Amores Perros" is a mexican drama movie about the human loyalty in the everyday life. This film is crude, I liked a lot.
    Last edited by gabrielmolilulu; 11-12-2014, 03:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by gabrielmolilulu View Post
      "El Secreto de sus Ojos", 2009 (Argentinian movie)

"No", 2012 (Chilean movie)

"Amores Perros", 2000 (Mexican movie)

"Tropa de Elite I", "Tropa de Elite II", "Cidade de deus" (Brazilian movies)...

The latin american cinema is well known for his critic social content. If you want more action, I recommend you the brazilian movies. If you want good drama then, "El secreto de sus ojos" is the perfect election. That movie won the Oscar in 2009.
      "No" is a movie based on a historical moment about the return of the democracy after the military dictatorship in Chile.
      And "Amores Perros" is a mexican drama movie about the human loyalty in the everyday life. This film is crude, I liked a lot.
      I've watched no and some parts of el secrets de sus ojos, I gotta go back and rematch it. I saw no, it was really good and one of the reasons why I wanted to get more into Latin American cinema

Comment

Great movie

Comment

Here's the trailer

Comment

Originally posted by B0XEO View Post
            Great movie

I remember that one, I think I saw it freshman year in high school, sad ending

Comment

Originally posted by Joey_Torreo View Post
              How is it going bros. lately I've been trying to get more into Latin and Spanish cinema and was wondering if any of you guys had any good suggestions of any genres. gracias
              pretty much anything by any of these three guys....it covers all genres from comedy to drama to action and so on and so forth.....these dues are basically the best Mexico has to offer....they are great....

Comment

Working...
              X