No announcement yet.

why cant Khan figth Brook at 154?? He said himself 155 was perfect for him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
    cuz brook is naturally bigger than him, fighting at 154 is no problem for khan but he will be giving brook an advantage...
    the exact same reason canelo wouldnt fight ggg at 160 while he was fighting at 154-155... in close fights like that no one wants to budge...

Comment

I think deep down he knows Brook has a high chance of beating him. And Brook is that one guy that Khan doesn’t want to lose to.

Comment

Brook is the

Comment

It's obvious that Khan does not want to fight Brook. This fight is not happening but Khan will talk tons of crap and try to make it look like Brook doesn't want it to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
            It's obvious that Khan does not want to fight Brook. This fight is not happening but Khan will talk tons of crap and try to make it look like Brook doesn't want it to happen.
            This right here

Comment

hes going the floyd drain em root just to make his opponent is a dead man walking. unfortunately he doesnt have the fans to overlook this kind of thing like floyd does

Comment

It’s like others have said.

Khan knows Brook beats him.

If he thought otherwise the fight would happen.

I don’t really mind anymore. I don’t even really want to see it. I definitely don’t want to see Khan again. I’m worried about him tbh.

Brook would retire tomorrow himself I think if Khan rode off into the sunset.

Brook knocks him out in 4-7 rounds

And since the British boxing fan has been contemplating this fight for years it’s like the thing has actually already played out.

I’m 100% sure Brook stops Khan. 100%.

There’s no intrigue there for me as a boxing fan at least

Comment

He gets koed at any weight but its done to gain every possible advantage by draining opponent.

Comment

We already know the answer to that, he is Banking on Kell Brook missing weight because even if they agree to fight, Khan wants a way out of this one for sure. No doubt in my mind he walks away from this fight a day before or day of the fight if Brook doesn't make 147 or if he misses the re-dehydration agreement. I think he doesn't want to lose to another BRIT, he said this before I think about another Brit making a name for themselves off of him
                    Last edited by sicko; 11-13-2018, 07:48 PM.

Comment

because khan is full of shit

Comment

Working...
                      X