No announcement yet.

THE MYTH THAT AMIR KHAN have a GLASS CHIN

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THE MYTH THAT AMIR KHAN have a GLASS CHIN

Dude was knocked out by Canelo? So? That doesn't mean he's glass. That means a natural 140 guy got knocked out by a realistically natural 160 guy.

Knocked out by Garcia? So? Dude is a high punch dude.

Knocked out by Piss Scott? So? Shyt happens

The myth that can’t be busted

Comment

you're right, glass makes Khan look fragile.

Comment

Originally posted by JasonBoxing View Post
        Dude was knocked out by Canelo? So? That doesn't mean he's glass. That means a natural 140 guy got knocked out by a realistically natural 160 guy.

Watch his pro fights. These fighters also hurt or dropped him

Julio Diaz
        Willie Limond
        Marcos Maidana
        Samuel Vargas

and that's just the ones I'm remembering off the top of my head

Does he have great recovery and a lot of heart? damn right he does, but come on, a stiff breeze can wobble him and especially if he's throwing those amateur-esque combinations while leaving his chin exposed.

Comment

Originally posted by JasonBoxing View Post

Why do you start so many of these terrible BS threads. A 120 pound Canelo would still have more than enough power to KO GLASS CHINNED POOR DEFENSE KHAN! Canelo didn't just knock him out with a single punch. He put him to sleep for about 15 minutes and damn near killed him. He knocked him out of boxing for nearly two years. Khan has never even tried to rematch Prescott, Peterson or Garcia who are all active welterweights who would love to fight him because he brings in good money. Khan has been knocked down and hurt more times than anyone can even remember often by boxers with below average power. His chin is worse than ever now as he showed in his last fight with cherry picked Vargas.

Comment

Glass jaw isn’t the problem. He has no other gears. He has zero boxing IQ. He only had speed but speed with no intelligence is useless. He also crumbles when he has no choices.

Comment

TS is same guy who made the 'Name 10 boxers' thread. i don't get it, what is the point

Comment

That's like trying to prove a broken glass isn't broken.
                The man does the Lambada every time he gets a solid shot .
                This goes back to his amateur days .
                He needs to get his neck thickened by 2 inches while getting it stronger .

Comment

I heard a double-end bag came back too fast and hit Khan in the chin and knocked him out at Ten Goose Gym.

Comment

I agree. He could have Narcolepsy

Comment

Working...
                    X