Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it me or is Amir Khan faster than Roy Jones JR?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also does that make Khan the fastest boxer in the history of boxing? In any weight division?

Comment

Originally posted by Hatesrats View Post
      Look at the bottle obviously fake.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
        All about surface area which is why he's wearing gloves. Wouldn't ba able to do it without them.
        I was thinking even with a hand held fan u couldnt do that but maybe the wind gets channelled in a line sots not spread out

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
          Look at the bottle obviously fake.
          possible lol probably real v cool

Comment

Khan is fast, but he's also the dumbest boxer in the business. He fights exactly the same way, hasn't learnt a single thing since his debut.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Dude really does have incredibly rare, next level hand speed.

Too bad his boxing IQ and chin are so lacking, otherwise he would've been hell to beat on any judge's scorecard throughout his career. But alas, a good wind gust to his chin and he's on legs as if he just downed a fifth of vodka

Comment

Once upon a time Amir was one of my absolute favorite boxers -- I didn't bail on him because he started taking L's, I bailed on him because the sh#t that came out of his mouth was so utterly ridiculous I just couldn't take it anymore.

Comment

Terrible video comparisons. Only good vid was Khan’s. Pacman’s was in slomo effects and were taken during his childhood days

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                    Once upon a time Amir was one of my absolute favorite boxers -- I didn't bail on him because he started taking L's, I bailed on him because the sh#t that came out of his mouth was so utterly ridiculous I just couldn't take it anymore.
                    I had a similar perspective on Amir’s career myself. I wasn’t a fan early on but he really earn’t my respect when he went over to the states and beat Paulie, Judah, Maidana and I became a fan. However all this payday chasing BS has made me lose a lot of respect for Amir it’s just embarrassing. His obsession with Floyd and Pac is quite disturbing

Comment

Just you.

Roy Jones Jr drops Reggie Johnson with a quick 1-2

Comment

Working...
                      X