No announcement yet.

Canelo Is angry because Golovkin didn't let him use his PEDs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canelo Is angry because Golovkin didn't let him use his PEDs

He looks smaller. Not 20% smaller but 5% smaller which is not visible to everyone.

His face neck and core look a little bit less muscular. Just a little. Less manly than last year.

Still, it can be that they usted a different training method.

Whatever it Is. I think Canelo will try to KO Golovkin. Canelo is pissed off. This will be interesting. Canelo might be able to pull it off.

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
    He looks smaller. Not 20% smaller but 5% smaller which is not visible to everyone.

His face neck and core look a little bit less muscular. Just a little. Less manly than last year.

Still, it can be that they usted a different training method.

Whatever it Is. I think Canelo will try to KO Golovkin. Canelo is pissed off. This will be interesting. Canelo might be able to pull it off.
    Not true. I already posted why he was upset.

Clenelo looks upset like Oscar just told him before he went on stage “hey I owe you an apology, when we were at your moms and she cooked us that chilli Con Carne I snoop into the toilet before and accidentally stuck the same wooden spoon up my butt she used to make it for us, I’ll make it up to you, I promise”

Clen was obviously upset over the issue. Damn Oscar always nearly fückin shyt up, why does he have to go sticking everything he finds laying around in kitchens up his ass ?

I swear I’ll never understand that guy.

#Oscar for president

Comment

On a side note you do realise you’re recognised as the biggest Golovkin blowhard on this site and every thing you say or type is treated with a mild disdain and sentiment because of how hard you ride and are known to blow at the mention of one G let alone three of them, notice how I don’t put caps on and type g three times ?

It’s because I know how excited you get and it’ll start another one of your menstruation cycles as well as getting you all hot,sticky and wet.

Comment

Gingers neck looks indeed less bloated so does his face.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
          On a side note you do realise you’re recognised as the biggest Golovkin blowhard on this site and every thing you say or type is treated with a mild disdain and sentiment because of how hard you ride and are known to blow at the mention of one G let alone three of them, notice how I don’t put caps on and type g three times ?

It’s because I know how excited you get and it’ll start another one of your menstruation cycles as well as getting you all hot,sticky and wet.
          why have u got to go around attacking every other poster, chill the **** out man.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post

Dam bruz.
            That was brutal. Lol.

Comment

Poor Maxi knows his god is getting lit and them knocked over like a christmas tree.

Comment

Roid rage...

Comment

Like someone already said in another thread,
                  Cnelo is angry because he's given the big fights Glovkin team were begging for.
                  Cnelo didn't have to because he's got no belt for Glovkin to go after for.
                  Glovkin and Loeffler wanted what they're dreaming for in years.
                  A huge PPV fight.
                  Cnelo gave 2.
                  Yet they're still mad at him.

Comment

Originally posted by genrick View Post
                    Like someone already said in another thread,
                    Cnelo is angry because he's given the big fights Glovkin team were begging for.
                    Cnelo didn't have to because he's got no belt for Glovkin to go after for.
                    Glovkin and Loeffler wanted what they're dreaming for in years.
                    A huge PPV fight.
                    Cnelo gave 2.
                    Yet they're still mad at him.
                    Way to keep nut hugging. Let's pretend that the May 5th date was cancelled because of GGG complaining to the NAC. Their your post would make perfect sense. But that's not the case your boy pisssed dirty and it cost G millions after the fight was cancelled. If someone fuced you out of millions that would be ok in your world. I think not. Think before you post.

Comment

Working...
                    X