Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin Explains Saunders Deal, Tense Negotiations For Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kazakhstan wanted GGG to fight at the world expo last year which was in KZ last June. They offered him a lot of money. Oscar said if GGG fought anyone than the Canelo fight was off. The rumor was it was gonna be Saunders. But no deal was signed.

Comment

Originally posted by Drew Bundini Br View Post
      CANELO/GG winner should face CHARLO.
      Didnt u hear Oscar yesterday talking about how its time for Canelo to fight Spence? Canelo will go back to 154 no matter what happened. Why didnt he say Jacobs or Charlo??? They know better.

Comment

GGG was ready to walk, he knew Cheater Had to Fight Him

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
        Well the short answer to that is, charlo is the wbc mandatory so he may get the shot first. That, or he'll take step aside money.
        Charlo should get the shot, but if GGG has shot at WBO and IBF again, I wouldn't be upset with those fights.

Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
        there was no agreement. aboutfkntime just makes up stuff to suit his agenda.

Fact is Golovkin got a bit dinged up in the Jacobs fight so the Kazahkstan fight was never a real possibility.......
        aboutfkntime is a straight clown that has constantly contradicted himself to hate on GGG. I blocked that troll years ago.

Comment

GGG better put on a show this time around unlike the last fight him and canelo I want this fight to be more of a brawl and less boxing 🥊!! With all this so called animosity built up between the two it should be more of a war than the first fight.

Comment

Water tends to seek its own level so it’s seems appropriate that Team Canelo and Golden Boy Promotions are in bed together.

Comment

Good for GGG he stood his ground.
              He's no pretender, a straight forward
              guy. I wonder how Canelo is doing mentally? The Golden goose might get k.o.ed in this one. Will he be as strong as the first fight? Does anyone have accurate on roid, post roid fighters win loss success?

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
                Give credit to Saunders he took that deal on the contingency another fight would fall apart. Shows he actually wants to fight which I respect even though I can't stand him.
                Saunders signed to fight GGG last year too.

He also said in an interview not long ago that he has actually signed to fight Canelo in the past, but then Canelo fought someone else. I think it was when Canelo moved down instead to fight Smith. Probably true, he had no reason to make it up.

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
                  I never heard of an agreement to fight him in Kazakhstan. Who the hell would fight there? No chance. Saunders admitted himself that he didn't want or wasn't ready for the ggg fight previously. He changed his tune over the last yr plus though.
                  Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
                  there was no agreement. aboutfkntime just makes up stuff to suit his agenda.

Fact is Golovkin got a bit dinged up in the Jacobs fight so the Kazahkstan fight was never a real possibility.......

It's true. They were going to fight at Expo 17 in June last year in Kazakhstan but GGG didn't fight because he waited for the Canelo fight. Golden Boy said they didn't want GGG to fight again before september.

Go to 10.50 in this video, he shows messages on his phone in conversation with Tom Loeffler about sending the contracts, which he then signed

Comment

Round 1 goes to GGG!
                    He will find the round to Knock BigAssRed’s Red Asz OFF

Comment

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
                      While BJS has a good chance at beating GGG, he won't do what Canelo is going to to to him: and that is to say Canelo is going to lite that boy up like a Christmas tree
                      Like last time? lmaoooooooo

Comment

Working...
                      X