Collapse
No announcement yet.

Robert explains why Mikey didn't call out Lomachenko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mikey will have 36 minutes to time loma and he will.

If loma ain’t careful it could end early as well. I don’t think he can hurt Mikey.

Comment

What a load of ****.

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
        Werent u the one saying Loma was ducking Linares?
        Yup. He also said linares would win easily.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
          “After a period of not fighting, it would be stupid of me to step right in there against Mikey. Of course, I’d like to fight someone like Beltran,” Lomachenko said. “Beltran would be easier than Mikey."

http://www.latimes.com/sports/boxing...601-story.html

Of course he would want a tuneup fight after shoulder surgery. He still wants Mikey right afterward.

Comment

Lol sure. No rational human thinks Mikey beats Loma. It’s a gross mismatch. The people picking Mikey got the last few Loma fights wrong.

It’s an easy fight for Loma based on talent and styles. I’ll be surprised if Mikey wins two rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
              Werent u the one saying Loma was ducking Linares?
              See my sig go with the opposite of this f@gg and you’ll be right. This child molestor hasn’t gotten one thing right in 3 years. He also bet me $1k and a loser leaves the site bet and didn’t honor it. Then he gave me and my family death threats and racist abuse lol.

Comment

Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
                Yup. He also said linares would win easily.
                Weren’t you guys the ones that said Loma would school Salido???

Mikey is levels above Lomachenko and Linares.

Comment

Opps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  Last edited by TJ highway; 07-29-2018, 03:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by FRANKIE420247 View Post
                    Loma beats Mikey I don't believe it. Mikey ain't great, he's is a good fighter. Just came back from the mikey Easter fight boys. Easter didn't do ****
                    Nobody say's Mikey is TBE! But Mikey is pretty damn good! Good enough to beat Easter. Mikey destroys "SIRI!" Imagine what he does to Loma?

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
                      Lol sure. No rational human thinks Mikey beats Loma. It’s a gross mismatch. The people picking Mikey got the last few Loma fights wrong.

It’s an easy fight for Loma based on talent and styles. I’ll be surprised if Mikey wins two rounds.
                      You're full of crap. Mikey will land on Loma at will. Too big too strong. Mikeys left is to big of weapon for Loma to handle. Stop hating and give credit is where due.

Comment

Working...
                      X