Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have a strange feeling Arum will sabotage Pacquiao by not telling ESPN for tv deal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
    arum gonna announce tomorrow that the fight will be on ppv at $120 to fcvk pacman over lol.
    Yes, I got a feeling Bob is cutting Manny out in order to sabotage this event. He was setting up to fail all along as he never wanted this fight to begin with.

Comment

**** well somebody better call ESPN ASAP and let them know about this fight!!

Comment

Its absolutely insane that Pacquiao already blew through 160 million dollars. FFS.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
          Its in two weeks, yet Arum is handling the tv rights for pacmans fight, i have this strange feeling arum will not inform espn about the fight causing pacquiao to either lose money or the fight gets canceled.

Pacman wanted the fight on espn ppv, is pacman dumb? Arum is a snake you left him and think he is going to help you out? This is how naive manny is.

Pacquiao should have jusr let golden boy handle the tv deal for the fight and return back to HBO, but pacman thought hey to show Arum that im still friendly terms with him, ill let him handle my tv deal for the fight hahahah

Watch the fight either get canceled or it goes on but no usa television outlet and they lose money

Arum was already trying to steal lucas mattyhssee away for crawford.
          ESPN supposed to grant Bob Arum a licensing fee in order to telecast the fight or live stream it because they thought that Pacquaio was still with Bob's promotional company. However, since Pacquiao is no longer promoted by Bob Arum, then Top Rank is going to owe ESPN money if the fight is canceled.

Comment

Originally posted by Fabes88 View Post
            LOL if arum tells ESPN about the fight or not, something tells me they might still know it’s happening
            I didnt understand either, is the op saying Arum wont tell espn Manny is fighting and ESPN has no idea, like coming fight night everybody at the espn headquarters would be "damn you arum, you didnt tell us manny was fighting tonight!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
              Steve Kim saying Arum making an announcement on US TV tomorrow https://mobile.twitter.com/steveucnl...8736435202?p=v
              Hopefully its on regular ESPN.

Comment

Manny still wants those 20 million guarantees. He is not going to get them from ole Bob. Manny has to realize his value has greatly diminished.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                  I don't understand how Bob Arum could be part of any of Pac's Pay per view television distribution service since he is no longer promoting Manny. At the time, ESPN was under the notion that Pac was still under contract with Top Rank when they signed that ESPN+ deal with him. However, since he is no longer part of his stable by going independent, then I don't know what they are going to do. because Bob Arum is no longer under any legal binding agreement or obligation to distribute this fight.
                  Arum is part of the fight he is the one handling the us tv rights, pacquiao asked him to do it and Arum agreed.

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
                    Manny still wants those 20 million guarantees. He is not going to get them from ole Bob. Manny has to realize his value has greatly diminished.
                    Yeah even mike tyson after the long awaited lennox lewis fight was getting paid singile digit millions. Like 5 to 10 tops.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                      Actually Arum is in control of that, that is his responsibility he agreed to broadcast the fight for Manny, all Manny had to do was worry about the financials.

Arum has yet to announce any ESPN platform, he has been iffy the past two weeks as well, he might not even tell ESPN to sabotage Manny
                      This was Dan's answer to Manny and the fight. Manny's team doesn't seem to be on top of things.

Dan Rafael, Watch The Boxing Beat on ESPN Plus (11:35 AM)

As of now the fight is on but it won't be an ESPN PPV as originally Manny wanted it to be because his team missed deadlines for deposits to pay for things related to the PPV event. They have also missed deadlines by which the Matthysse/Golden Boy money had to be put in escrow. So we'll see what happens with the money for Matthysse. As for TV, it would seem that now it will be either on ESPN or ESPN+

Comment

Working...
                      X