Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[PLEASE HELP] What's Canelito going to do when GGG bullies him into a corner...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
    You ask me if someone is a real contender when I just told you bums have negative records.

Was Wade a real contender? I can't care to remember to be honest. It's irrelevant because we are talking about bums right now.

Is he a bum? Does he have a negative record? Answer that on your own.
    Bum! Bum! Bum! Bum! next top ten middleweight doe! hahahaha!

Comment

• Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
      Bum! Bum! Bum! Bum! next top ten middleweight doe! hahahaha!

Golovkin has nothing but lions, killers, ATG's, and legends on his resume bruh. Will go down as the GOAT. Undefeated, undisputed, unrivaled, un****witable.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post

Golovkin has nothing but lions, killers, ATG's, and legends on his resume bruh. Will go down as the GOAT. Undefeated, undisputed, unrivaled, un****witable.

Thats the spirit! Wade HOF material fo sho! Kell Brook already a legend in the UK...only second to the great AMIR KHAN! and if anyone disagrees they can meet me in tha streets!

Comment

Thats the spirit! Wade HOF material fo sho! Kell Brook already a legend in the UK...only second to the great AMIR KHAN! and if anyone disagrees they can meet me in tha streets!

Comment

• Canelo doesn't make it to the 3rd round....

Comment

• Comment

Comment

• WAR GOLOVKIN!!!

Comment

• what do you mean what will he do? counter right uppercut and knock ggg's silly ass out.

Comment

• Originally posted by daggum View Post
                      what do you mean what will he do? counter right uppercut and knock ggg's silly ass out.
                      But when he throws that counter right uppercut he will fracture his hand against Golovkins granite chin in seven different places and be fighting with one hand...

Comment

Working...
                      X