Collapse
No announcement yet.

i still think floyd mosley second round is strange

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was as if Mosley forgot how to throw a punch after he rocked Floyd with those 2 shots. Sure Floyd adjusted and came back strong, but it still doesn't explain why Mosley didn't throw another meaningful punch for the next 10 rounds.

Comment

All his fights after the PED bust are strange. He just did not have the juice after that round.

Comment

I wouldn't go into conspiracy theories but it was strange. Those first two rounds Mosley looked like he was going to sweep the fight and that second round was pretty exciting.
        But after that it seemed Mosley looked tentative. Maybe it was the layoff or 39 year old legs.
        I doubt he was paid off. There isn't any amount of money Haymon or Floyd would have reasonably given Mosley that would have been worth taking Floyd's 0. Mosley would be an all time legend and would have had huge paydays after that.

Comment

Mosely had a good round bout he wasn't able to close the show. He might have been able to do it against someone else but Mayweather is on another level. Mosely also said he had injuries in the fight so maybe that's the reason he went into cruise mode for the rest of the fight.

Comment

Working...
          X